Windows 10: Regarding Windows 11 update processor requirements

Discus and support Regarding Windows 11 update processor requirements in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Mam,My Laptop having Intel core i5, 7th Gen but when i check in PC health checkup it showing my processor does not suite for windows 11. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rajkumar337, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Regarding Windows 11 update processor requirements

Dear Sir/Mam,My Laptop having Intel core i5, 7th Gen but when i check in PC health checkup it showing my processor does not suite for windows 11. So kindly suggest what can we do to upgrade Windows 11. For your reference please find the Specification screenshots in below.

:)

Rajkumar337, Jan 13, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding Windows 11 update processor requirements :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 13, 2022
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Regarding Windows 11 update processor requirements

davidsherman13, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Regarding Windows 11 update processor requirements

1. Regarding Windows 11 update processor requirements - Similar Threads - Regarding update processor

2. Regarding Windows 11 update processor requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Windows 11 update processor requirements: Dear Sir/Mam,My Laptop having Intel core i5, 7th Gen but when i check in PC health checkup it showing my processor does not suite for windows 11. So kindly suggest what can we do to upgrade Windows 11. For your reference please find the Specification screenshots in below....
  3. Windows 11 Processor requirements

Windows 11 Processor requirements: I ran the PC Health Check and it came back that my processor doesn't meet the requirements. I have the following processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz. According to Microsoft's Processor Requirements list for Intel, this processor meets the requirements. I...
  4. Windows 11 Processor requirements

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 Processor requirements: I ran the PC Health Check and it came back that my processor doesn't meet the requirements. I have the following processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz. According to Microsoft's Processor Requirements list for Intel, this processor meets the requirements. I...
  5. Windows 11 Processor requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows 11 Processor requirement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Processor requirement: Can someone explain why my AMD A8-5550M APU with Radeontm HD Graphics 2.10 GHz Is ineligible for the upgrade? I'm not very tech savvy, but from what I read it seemed to meet the requirements. Thanx in advance. Im just curious....
  7. Regarding requirements for windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding requirements for windows 11 update: I have checked the minimum requirements for upgrading to windows 11 but still in settings it is showing that my pc hardware requirements are not met. On the pc health check app it says that my processor isn't capable but on the Microsoft page it says that my processor is...
  8. Regarding requirements for windows 11 update

Regarding requirements for windows 11 update: I have checked the minimum requirements for upgrading to windows 11 but still in settings it is showing that my pc hardware requirements are not met. On the pc health check app it says that my processor isn't capable but on the Microsoft page it says that my processor is...
  9. Windows 11 Processor Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Processor Requirements: My laptop processor is the INTEL Core i7 - 7700 HQ CPU @ 2.80 GHZ. I was hoping to be able to update Windows 10 to 11, however, I'm receiving a message from Microsoft that this processor doesn't meet Windows 11 requirements. Has anyone else received this message? Thank you...
  10. Windows 11 Processor Requirements

Windows 11 Processor Requirements: My laptop processor is the INTEL Core i7 - 7700 HQ CPU @ 2.80 GHZ. I was hoping to be able to update Windows 10 to 11, however, I'm receiving a message from Microsoft that this processor doesn't meet Windows 11 requirements. Has anyone else received this message? Thank you...