Windows 10: Regarding windows activation

Discus and support Regarding windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently i have reset my windows, after that a new window is coming on the screen again and again telling that "Your windows will expire soon, go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Imran_Hossain_jnu, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Regarding windows activation

Recently i have reset my windows, after that a new window is coming on the screen again and again telling that "Your windows will expire soon, go to setting to activate" whereas my windows is already activated. This massage is very much annoying and disturbing. How can i solve the issue?

:)

Imran_Hossain_jnu, Jun 30, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding windows activation :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Regarding windows activation

Andre Da Costa, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Regarding windows activation

1. Regarding windows activation - Similar Threads - Regarding activation

2. regarding re-activation of Windows 10 due to update of BIOS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    regarding re-activation of Windows 10 due to update of BIOS: I purchased the HP laptop in 2016. From past few days , it is showing "Activate windows". Since I have purchased this from you and I do not have the product key it was updated via digital signature , kindly provide me the key, so that I can activate it....
  3. regarding activation

regarding activation: i have isseus in activating my PC window 10 and my windows defendar is also not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-activation/7a0f5bf8-dd63-4d74-b514-c9c19f273195"
  4. Looking for info regarding my Windows activation key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for info regarding my Windows activation key: Looking for info regarding my Windows activation key * Original title: Security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-info-regarding-my-windows-activation/28d88b3a-817a-4891-857d-3fedd33e244b"
  5. Regarding activation of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding activation of windows: What should i do to activate my windows 10 home version? My desktop itself is lost because of hibernating.What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-activation-of-windows/bec4b53d-fa04-42ce-896d-da5191bfae77
  6. Regarding my issue with "Windows Not Activated".

Regarding my issue with "Windows Not Activated".: This is an update to my problem from 3-4 days ago. I want to thank all those that replied. Nothing that was suggested worked except good old fashioned patience and persistence. Finally, just started restarting, shutting down and rebooting, ran System Mechanic deep scan,...
  7. Regarding OS Install and Activation

Regarding OS Install and Activation: I have purchased windows 10 pro but while installing its show windows 10 enterprise and I haven't received any mail regarding the product key or Digital License...
  8. Problem regarding activating my windows

Problem regarding activating my windows: I was notified of activating my windows today. As per the notification I updated my windows version. My pc was activated before and it's asking me to activate windows now. Can anyone help me?...
  9. regarding window activation

regarding window activation: It showing that your window is not activate and product id not available... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-window-activation/900e77c2-7f85-4eb8-800f-e75608275ddb
  10. Regarding windows activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding windows activation: I have already activated the windows but the notification for activation still appears, why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-windows-activation/53ccbe50-b24e-4d8e-aba1-2e53c6b2e7ee