Windows 10: Regarding WINDOWS DEFENDER

Discus and support Regarding WINDOWS DEFENDER in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My windows defender has been frozen I don't know what to do and when I click on the SCAN NOW option it doesn't respond.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HimanshuRathi1, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Regarding WINDOWS DEFENDER

My windows defender has been frozen I don't know what to do and when I click on the SCAN NOW option it doesn't respond.

:)

HimanshuRathi1, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Windows Defender Anitvirus

Hello,

There are multiple reasons why you are having issues, enabling Windows Defender. To assist you with your concern, you can refer to
    PrashantKumar96's
    Forum Article
    on how to fix Windows Defender not starting.

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps listed there, especially the number six troubleshooting step.

Let us know of the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jan 31, 2019
  3. On startup Windows Defender is not on and wants to scan

Hi,

To address your concern regarding Windows Defender, we suggest that you restart the Windows Defender Service with the steps below:

• Right click on Start and select Run.
    • Type services.msc, then press Enter.
    • Click the Windows Defender Service, and click Stop and then
      Start under General tab.
    • Check Apply and OK.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Regarding WINDOWS DEFENDER

windows defender

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The information provided by you is not enough for us to provide you troubleshooting step. So, I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to narrow down the issue.

• What issue you are facing with Windows Defender?
    • Are you willing to update Windows Defender?

I would suggest you to refer the article mentioned below to ask question on the forum. After referring to the article do get back to us with more information related to your issue and we will be happy to assist you.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Regarding WINDOWS DEFENDER

1. Regarding WINDOWS DEFENDER - Similar Threads - Regarding DEFENDER

2. Regarding windows defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding windows defender: I am trying to turn off my windows defender to download something, but i can't turn it off since it says I have other antivirus providers installed. But I have never downloaded any antivirus providers before, and windows defender doesnt tell me what it is....
  3. Regarding windows defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding windows defender: I am trying to turn off my windows defender to download something, but i can't turn it off since it says I have other antivirus providers installed. But I have never downloaded any antivirus providers before, and windows defender doesnt tell me what it is....
  4. Need help regarding Windows Security and defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help regarding Windows Security and defender: Hi, yesterday I had issues after downloading an old game from Ocean of Games. The steps to install were,1. Install "Avengers AIO."2. Disable Defender with the software they provided.3. Install the setup.After that getting issues like,1. When I open Windows Security, it shows...
  5. Need help regarding Windows Security and defender

Need help regarding Windows Security and defender: Hi, yesterday I had issues after downloading an old game from Ocean of Games. The steps to install were,1. Install "Avengers AIO."2. Disable Defender with the software they provided.3. Install the setup.After that getting issues like,1. When I open Windows Security, it shows...
  6. Need help regarding Windows Security and defender

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Need help regarding Windows Security and defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Need help regarding Windows Security and defender

9. Need help regarding Windows Security and defender

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Question regarding Capabilities of Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question regarding Capabilities of Windows Defender: Hi there,I have configure AntiVirus, Firewall, Reputation based protection, Isolated browsing, Core isolation, Ransomware settings and so on on my Windows 10 Pro Licensed based laptop. I am not very expert but has a good technical understandings. My question is that, Is...