Windows 10: Regarding Windows installation

Discus and support Regarding Windows installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install the windows 10 through usb flash drive... After booted through F12. my flash disk was shown... But after that nothing had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KurinjiNathan, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Regarding Windows installation

I am trying to install the windows 10 through usb flash drive...

After booted through F12. my flash disk was shown...

But after that nothing had displayed for long....Just a black screen

:)

KurinjiNathan, Mar 10, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 10, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding Windows installation :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Regarding Windows installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Regarding Windows installation

1. Regarding Windows installation - Similar Threads - Regarding installation

2. Regarding re installing windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding re installing windows: I bought new laptop and i have singed in microsoft account in that.. since today i got trobule blue screen error. The error photo shown in above If i formatted the laptop and if reinstall the windows, how do i get the previous genuine key for that...
  3. Regarding re installing windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding re installing windows: I bought new laptop and i have singed in microsoft account in that.. since today i got trobule blue screen error. The error photo shown in above If i formatted the laptop and if reinstall the windows, how do i get the previous genuine key for that...
  4. Feedback regarding recovery TXT found on Windows installer USB Is it Windows Creation tool...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback regarding recovery TXT found on Windows installer USB Is it Windows Creation tool...: Dear Microsoft, I have notice this strange issue when I try to install a clean install of either Windows 10 or Windows 11. That there is a Recovery TXT meaning chkdsk have detected file corruption on the USB media itself. I assume it could be a Thumbdrive issue so I try to...
  5. Feedback regarding recovery TXT found on Windows installer USB Is it Windows Creation tool...

Feedback regarding recovery TXT found on Windows installer USB Is it Windows Creation tool...: Dear Microsoft, I have notice this strange issue when I try to install a clean install of either Windows 10 or Windows 11. That there is a Recovery TXT meaning chkdsk have detected file corruption on the USB media itself. I assume it could be a Thumbdrive issue so I try to...
  6. Feedback regarding fresh/clean installation of Windows 10 22H2 Windows store unable to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Feedback regarding fresh/clean installation of Windows 10 22H2 Windows store unable to...: Dear Microsoft, Recently I did a few fresh install of Windows, these PCs which have a fresh copy of Windows 10. Weirdly the Windows store will not load and this error will pop out. "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest." I tried different ways to solve...
  7. Feedback regarding fresh/clean installation of Windows 10 22H2 Windows store unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback regarding fresh/clean installation of Windows 10 22H2 Windows store unable to...: Dear Microsoft, Recently I did a few fresh install of Windows, these PCs which have a fresh copy of Windows 10. Weirdly the Windows store will not load and this error will pop out. "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest." I tried different ways to solve...
  8. Feedback regarding fresh/clean installation of Windows 10 22H2 Windows store unable to...

9. Experiencing Multiple Problems Regarding Printer Driver Installation in Windows 10 Epson...

Experiencing Multiple Problems Regarding Printer Driver Installation in Windows 10 Epson...: Hello. I have recently purchased an EPSON L121/120 series printer. I am currently experiencing multiple issues with installing the driver. Here are the following problems I am experiencing for each solution I have attempted: Installing the drivers from the EPSON website -...
  10. Experiencing Multiple Problems Regarding Printer Driver Installation in Windows 10 Epson...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing Multiple Problems Regarding Printer Driver Installation in Windows 10 Epson...: Hello. I have recently purchased an EPSON L121/120 series printer. I am currently experiencing multiple issues with installing the driver. Here are the following problems I am experiencing for each solution I have attempted: Installing the drivers from the EPSON website -...