Windows 10: Regarding Windows Mail

Discus and support Regarding Windows Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sir/Ma'm I have uninstalled my outlook and mail using Windows Power SHell to free up my space in C drive. But even after uninstallation in storage its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MahaveerAski, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Regarding Windows Mail

Sir/Ma'm

I have uninstalled my outlook and mail using Windows Power SHell to free up my space in C drive. But even after uninstallation in storage its showing mail is consuming 4 GB of drive space. Please let me know how to clear that 4 GB space.

:)

MahaveerAski, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Regarding Windows Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 5, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Regarding Windows Mail

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding Windows Mail :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Regarding Windows Mail

1. Regarding Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Regarding Mail

2. How to mail Microsoft support to seek help regarding windows 11 pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to mail Microsoft support to seek help regarding windows 11 pro upgrade: Please assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-microsoft-support-to-seek-help/0133b4e8-8ba2-4213-9ced-c5dc8ced8200
  3. How to mail Microsoft support to seek help regarding windows 11 pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to mail Microsoft support to seek help regarding windows 11 pro upgrade: Please assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-microsoft-support-to-seek-help/0133b4e8-8ba2-4213-9ced-c5dc8ced8200
  4. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  5. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  6. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Issue regarding mail app in my laptop win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue regarding mail app in my laptop win10: After a recent reset of windows I can't add my Gmail account to windows 10 Mail appIt's showing something like"error code 0x80070490 we couldn't find your settings "...
  8. Issue regarding mail app in my laptop win10

Issue regarding mail app in my laptop win10: After a recent reset of windows I can't add my Gmail account to windows 10 Mail appIt's showing something like"error code 0x80070490 we couldn't find your settings "...
  9. Regarding Mail App Of Windows 10

Regarding Mail App Of Windows 10: I am recently facing a problem with the Windows Mail App Whenever i try to open it it shows that it is starting for 2 seconds and closes again What to Do ?Any help would be appreciated. It is also Showing error without any reason and my pc is in the best condition:-...
  10. Follow Up to Previous Question Regarding Mail Losing Credentials

in Windows 10 Customization
    Follow Up to Previous Question Regarding Mail Losing Credentials: Hi there,I previously posted this question, but never interacted with it after asking. I have since changed my Microsoft account password. I have not changed the password I use to log in to my computer, and in fact cannot - the option to change my password does not appear...