Windows 10: Regarding Windows not starting and going back again to recovery

Discus and support Regarding Windows not starting and going back again to recovery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i have a Sony vaio which had windows home premium which upgraded to windows 10. I have not made a recovery disk. The system crashed and since then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by niketattarde, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Regarding Windows not starting and going back again to recovery

Hi i have a Sony vaio which had windows home premium which upgraded to windows 10. I have not made a recovery disk. The system crashed and since then it starts by saying windows is diagnosing. Then goes to options which are reset the pc and advanced optionns. I have tried start up repair, reset but error Comes as "couldn't repair your file try advanced options or turn off." On pressing reset it gives two options either save my files or delete all my files. Both are giving an error saying problem resetting the pc. Can only one help with my problem

Thank you Niket

:)

niketattarde, Mar 28, 2019

2. Recovery

Hi,

This sounds like it is related to system file corruption. We would like to ask some questions to know the best possible resolution to offer:

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you make any changes on your PC before the issue started?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done on your end?
    We also suggest that you check this
    article
    as a guide on how to use installation media to restore your PC.

Regards.

Nathaniel Mon, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Mario Tum Win User

Regarding Windows not starting and going back again to recovery

Recovery Partition in Windows 10.0

Hello,

To create a Recovery Partition, follow the steps below:

• Click Start menu.
    • Type Recovery then choose Create a recovery drive.
    Plug in an empty USB stick and follow the instructions that will be shown on the screen.

Regards.

Mario Tum, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Regarding Windows not starting and going back again to recovery

1. Regarding Windows not starting and going back again to recovery - Similar Threads - Regarding starting going

2. wifi disconnecting and going back again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi disconnecting and going back again: hello my wifi recently has been turning off and i checked the details and found this Device PCI\VEN_14C3&DEV_0616&SUBSYS_061614C3&REV_00\6&1f86a6e7&0&00580011 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem22.inf Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} Service: mtkwlex...
  3. wifi disconnecting and going back again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi disconnecting and going back again: hello my wifi recently has been turning off and i checked the details and found this Device PCI\VEN_14C3&DEV_0616&SUBSYS_061614C3&REV_00\6&1f86a6e7&0&00580011 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem22.inf Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} Service: mtkwlex...
  4. wifi disconnecting and going back again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Enter the recovery key to get going again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter the recovery key to get going again: A client of mine just called from the Bahamas - he says when he turned on his computer it said bitlocker was asking for a security key. He's been using this PC for 2 months. I never turned on bitlocker on his computer. He doesn't have admin rights. Put a gun to his head and...
  6. Enter the recovery key to get going again

Enter the recovery key to get going again: A client of mine just called from the Bahamas - he says when he turned on his computer it said bitlocker was asking for a security key. He's been using this PC for 2 months. I never turned on bitlocker on his computer. He doesn't have admin rights. Put a gun to his head and...
  7. I accidentally updated to windows 11 and when i go back it starts to update again

I accidentally updated to windows 11 and when i go back it starts to update again: I tried wushowhide.diagcab but it does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-updated-to-windows-11-and-when-i-go/15da5f06-6750-45c1-a3ef-15beca592a1a
  8. I accidentally updated to windows 11 and when i go back it starts to update again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally updated to windows 11 and when i go back it starts to update again: I tried wushowhide.diagcab but it does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-updated-to-windows-11-and-when-i-go/15da5f06-6750-45c1-a3ef-15beca592a1a
  9. Enter the recovery key to get going again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enter the recovery key to get going again: Key id is DC51C252. Drive label DESKTOP-UQLPS63 WINDOWS 2/3/2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-the-recovery-key-to-get-going-again/c978137a-4e80-47dd-853a-7acb7f3a4645
  10. Going back to Windows 10 again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Going back to Windows 10 again.: I upgraded to win10 couple of months ago, then i revert back to win8.1 thru system restore... if i want to try again the win10, should i download again the whole win10 size (gb)? or it will just upgrade again to win10 with no downloading process? i just want to know.. thank...