Windows 10: Regarding WIndows scan

Discus and support Regarding WIndows scan in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; since my laser printers scan wont work with windows I have to use the scan app from MS the blue and with icon. the problem I have is a[IMG]lways the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JMCix, Jul 26, 2019.

1. JMCix Win User

Regarding WIndows scan

since my laser printers scan wont work with windows I have to use the scan app from MS the blue and with icon. the problem I have is aRegarding WIndows scan [​IMG]lways the first scan says error. then when I run it again it works. I have deleted it and re installed I get the same error.. I use windows 10

see red circle

:)

JMCix, Jul 26, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding WIndows scan :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 26, 2019
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Brian Cab Win User

Regarding WIndows scan

Windows defender custom scan does not scan external drives

Hi Joe,

to scan external drives using Windows Defender, follow the steps provided below.

• Open Windows Defender.
    • Go to Settings tab.
    • Select the Advanced option.
    • tick the checkbox for Scan removable drives.

Regards.

Brian Cab, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Regarding WIndows scan

1. Regarding WIndows scan - Similar Threads - Regarding scan

2. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  3. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  4. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my computer or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly...
  5. How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?: Use the helpline: Use the telephone number provided 1-855-590-3424 OTA Emirates Airlines - US line. USA Please ask the person in charge for guidance and support.@#$%^&^%$#@#$%To contact Emirates Airlines in the US, call 1-855-590-4329OTA Emirates Airlines -US line.How do I...
  6. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  7. Question regarding encrypted removable drives and virus scans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding encrypted removable drives and virus scans: My antivirus Kaspersky Plus is configured to scan removable drives upon insertion, but when I insert a drive that has been encrypted via VeraCrypt it is unable to process the drive.I would like to know if this could potentially pose a threat to my PC in regards to malware...
  8. Question regarding encrypted removable drives and virus scans

Question regarding encrypted removable drives and virus scans: My antivirus Kaspersky Plus is configured to scan removable drives upon insertion, but when I insert a drive that has been encrypted via VeraCrypt it is unable to process the drive.I would like to know if this could potentially pose a threat to my PC in regards to malware...
  9. Regarding my PC WIFI scanning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regarding my PC WIFI scanning: Hello guys I am John Arthur I have got some weird problem that is while turning on my mobile hotspot in my pc wifi settings my device is not shownI have reset my network settings, and also tried resetting using the Netsh command and also tries hidden network options but the...
  10. questions regarding "your administrator requires a security scan" message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    questions regarding "your administrator requires a security scan" message: A popup on the bottom right corner appeared when I opened an application. This is the first time I've seen anything like it. The wording was: Security scan required Your administrator requires a security scan of this item. The scan could take up to 10 seconds. When I...