Windows 10: Regarding windows security virus and thread protection settings

Discus and support Regarding windows security virus and thread protection settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi i am naga . My laptop virus and thread protection real time protection is not switching on . I don't know what happened . I tried with gpedit,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by naga bhushanamjakka, May 18, 2021.

1. Regarding windows security virus and thread protection settings

Hi i am naga . My laptop virus and thread protection real time protection is not switching on . I don't know what happened . I tried with gpedit, services and registry editors also none of them worked for me . Can you suggest me right solution . I don't have another anti virus softwares also . I tried with cmd prompt codes and powershell codes shown in many websites for this problem . will turning on from notification area the error message is showing your it administrator has limited access to some of the areas of this app. It item what you are trying to access is not available. Contact It he

:)

naga bhushanamjakka, May 18, 2021
  2. 7MM
    7mm Win User

Virus Protection

I'd Suggest You Better Skip The Idea of Using Those Security Suites. Better Use Some Free To Use Yet HIghly Rated For VIrus Protection Engines. Here's What I Suggest Top Three...

1. Avira AntiVir Personal Classic Edition
    2. Avast! Home Edition
    3. AVG Free

Avira Is Found To Trigger Less False Alarms Than Anyother AV (Even Paid Don't Have That Kind'a Accuracy), & Is Much Better Than some of The Paid Ones. Next Is Avast!, For It's Individual Scanner Protection & It's Unique VRDB (Virus Recovery Database) Feature.

If You're Looking For Firewall Protection Then Again, The Free Stuff Come To The Rescue.

1. ZoneAlarm Free
    2. Comodo Firewall Pro.
    3. PC Tools Firewall

We All Know How Good ZA Firewall Can Be..! Comodo Has Passed All The Leak Test That Can Be Serious For Your System Security. PC Tools Is Not New To The Scene Here, Still Has Very Good Firewall With Less Questions Asked, Recomended For NewBie.

3. Ravenas Win User
    Virus Protection

Anyone use AVG Internet Security? If so, would you recommend it?

Any recommendations on a better virus protection app?

I've pretty much given up on waiting for Windows Live One Care for x64. Please help!

Ravenas, May 18, 2021
  4. Regarding windows security virus and thread protection settings

Windows Security Virus & Threat Protection Settings "managed by your administrator"

Hi Nikhar,

Thank you so much for replying. I followed your steps but this hasn't solved the problem - still no virus and threat protection. The registry value was 3, and I changed it to 2 as you suggested. Should I change it back?

Any other suggestions?

Thank you again

AlanNeedsHelp, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Regarding windows security virus and thread protection settings

1. Regarding windows security virus and thread protection settings - Similar Threads - Regarding security virus

2. In windows security option their is no any option for virus and thread protection but a pop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In windows security option their is no any option for virus and thread protection but a pop...: I upload some images in which you can see that their is no any option for virus and thread protection.help me on solving this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-security-option-their-is-no-any-option/73a41391-95e5-4c81-b280-b1f3d4f53495
  3. In windows security option their is no any option for virus and thread protection but a pop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows security option their is no any option for virus and thread protection but a pop...: I upload some images in which you can see that their is no any option for virus and thread protection.help me on solving this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-security-option-their-is-no-any-option/73a41391-95e5-4c81-b280-b1f3d4f53495
  4. Virus & Thread Protection Icon is not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus & Thread Protection Icon is not available: Hello,I had a Norton Deluxe installed on my window 11. I didn't want to renew it, so I uninstalled it and went to enable my Virus & Thread Protection in my Windows Security. Surprisingly, there is no Icon for that in my security section!I attached a photo of my panel. Any...
  5. Virus & Thread Protection Icon is not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus & Thread Protection Icon is not available: Hello,I had a Norton Deluxe installed on my window 11. I didn't want to renew it, so I uninstalled it and went to enable my Virus & Thread Protection in my Windows Security. Surprisingly, there is no Icon for that in my security section!I attached a photo of my panel. Any...
  6. Virus & Thread Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & Thread Protection: Why My Virus & Thread Protection Has Stopped? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-thread-protection/3db89fd5-b049-418a-8266-b10723ca893b
  7. Virus and thread protection is mannaged by something

Virus and thread protection is mannaged by something: Hello. It says have no antivirus ongoing. In the menu of Safetyproviders in the pop down there is no possibility for me to turn on windows anti virus. I have tried many things. Any thing you can think of to do? Also I have problems with startupchecklibrary.dll...
  8. Regarding a virus protection

Regarding a virus protection: Hello, I am in need of virus protection for my hp pavilion 15 i7. Its windows. I need virus protection which is giving less effort on my pc. If I can get a quick reply Its better....
  9. Windows Security Virus & thread protection warning for ransomware protection

Windows Security Virus & thread protection warning for ransomware protection: I have Windows 10 Home with all the updates installed as of 2019-11-30, 15:38 UTC. For a couple of weeks, the notification centre warning has been annoying me with asking to set up OneDrive, which I do not want to use. When I click on "Dismiss", I expect the warning to...
  10. Windows Virus and Thread Protection Update Notifications

Windows Virus and Thread Protection Update Notifications: I have searched support and I am unable to solve my issue with any method previously posted. I receive multiple threat protection update definition notifications per day. I have tried turning off the notifications using group policies, and that did not work with the current...