Windows 10: Regarding Windows Sonic

Discus and support Regarding Windows Sonic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What all headphones supports this function and are earphones not capable of this function... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SanjayJyothish1, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Regarding Windows Sonic

What all headphones supports this function and are earphones not capable of this function

:)

SanjayJyothish1, Oct 19, 2018

2. Windows Sonic doesn't work in applications unless realtek is set to 7.1, which disables windows sonic.

Hi Dorklingshot,

I would like to know what device you were trying to work with Windows Sonic. If you're trying to set up Windows Sonic for Headphones, then follow these steps:

• Connect your headphones to your computer.
    • Once done, right-click on the Speaker icon on the system tray, and select
      Spatial sound. If you have a drop-down option, then select
      Windows Sonic for Headphones
      . If you don't, then proceed with the next step.
    • On the Speaker Properties window, click the Spatial sound.
    • Under Spatial sound format, click the drop-down arrow, and select Windows Sonic for Headphones.
    • Tick the box for Turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Please update this thread with the result so I can assist you further if needed.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 19, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding Windows Sonic :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Regarding Windows Sonic

Sonic Studios 3 startup request

Hi Andre

thanks for the reply

i followed your 1 option of uninstall and reinstall

and have same result, allow the following to make changes to your computer on start up

i then followed your second option

and can not see anything in the list which relates to Sonic studios or SS3Svc32 or 64.exe

there are several items remaining after hiding Microsoft services,

some which im happy to turn off but others id prefer to leave

Any suggestion would be appreciated

Regards

Bugstein79, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Regarding Windows Sonic

1. Regarding Windows Sonic - Similar Threads - Regarding Sonic

2. Regarding Viewndow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Viewndow: Hello This Viewndow was published by Cleversort FZ-LLC and i cant uninstall it, when i try to uninstall it and run it as administrator an error pop-up appears and says it cant be open because it contains unwanted apps or malicious apps can someone help me?...
  3. Regarding Viewndow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Viewndow: Hello This Viewndow was published by Cleversort FZ-LLC and i cant uninstall it, when i try to uninstall it and run it as administrator an error pop-up appears and says it cant be open because it contains unwanted apps or malicious apps can someone help me?...
  4. Regarding 0x80070643 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding 0x80070643 error: Dear Group :2024-01 Security Update Win 10- Version 22H2 KB5034441 .... with error : 0x80070643Having the same problem with this update failing . I assume - " we'll " being Microsoft - will try later to fix this problem . ?? Is something in the works ? It has been 2 months...
  5. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  6. Question Regarding Win 11 update

Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  7. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I have encountered regarding my storage usage on my Asus laptop.Recently, I have noticed a significant increase in storage consumption attributed to "Other Users," which...
  9. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I have encountered regarding my storage usage on my Asus laptop.Recently, I have noticed a significant increase in storage consumption attributed to "Other Users," which...
  10. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sonic for headphones atmos