Windows 10: regarding Windows10

Discus and support regarding Windows10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i bought a new laptop. after two months the asked the windows10 activation code.. i dont know what can i do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SivaElango, Aug 1, 2020.

1. regarding Windows10

i bought a new laptop. after two months the asked the windows10 activation code.. i dont know what can i do ?

:)

SivaElango, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Aug 1, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond regarding Windows10 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 1, 2020
  4. RayBowes Win User

regarding Windows10

Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

regarding Windows10

1. regarding Windows10 - Similar Threads - regarding Windows10

2. How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?: Use the helpline: Use the telephone number provided 1-855-590-3424 OTA Emirates Airlines - US line. USA Please ask the person in charge for guidance and support.@#$%^&^%$#@#$%To contact Emirates Airlines in the US, call 1-855-590-4329OTA Emirates Airlines -US line.How do I...
  3. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  4. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  5. I have a question regarding a new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question regarding a new laptop: Hi.... I have a new proline laptop.... I am stuck trying to login after setting it up.... Im stuck on the pin setting.... It just keep loading non stop..... I don't know what to do...
  6. I have a question regarding a new laptop

I have a question regarding a new laptop: Hi.... I have a new proline laptop.... I am stuck trying to login after setting it up.... Im stuck on the pin setting.... It just keep loading non stop..... I don't know what to do...
  7. Regarding phone link app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding phone link app: HiI would like to check after linking my phone to my PC using the phone link app, other than calling and messaging, does the app link somehow link to wechat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-phone-link-app/8b9df668-63e0-492e-b2ba-2bca9538b9b6
  8. Regarding phone link app

Regarding phone link app: HiI would like to check after linking my phone to my PC using the phone link app, other than calling and messaging, does the app link somehow link to wechat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-phone-link-app/8b9df668-63e0-492e-b2ba-2bca9538b9b6
  9. windows10 license expiring regarding

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows10 license expiring regarding: windows doesnt accepts my product key for my error code 0xc004f074.. it shows that your windows license will expire soon.. kindly help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-license-expiring-regarding/441e56f4-9aee-4bde-be28-0883d64dcae1"
  10. Regarding windows10 v1809 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding windows10 v1809 installation: when i try to install the window10 it shows "windows cannot find the microsoft softawre licence terms make sure the installation sources are valid and restart the installation." i want to install windows 10 v1809 on my HP NOTEBOOK laptop. please give me an solution to...