Windows 10: regarding Windows10

Discus and support regarding Windows10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i bought a new laptop. after two months the asked the windows10 activation code.. i dont know what can i do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SivaElango, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:57 AM.

1. regarding Windows10

i bought a new laptop. after two months the asked the windows10 activation code.. i dont know what can i do ?

:)

2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond regarding Windows10 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

4. RayBowes Win User

regarding Windows10

Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

Thema:

regarding Windows10

1. regarding Windows10 - Similar Threads - regarding Windows10

2. Regarding windows 10 clean installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding windows 10 clean installation.: Hello sir, I am vaibhav, due to virus issue i was trying to install windows 10 clean installation but while installation when it reaches partition page it shows [ATTACH] This error i dont know what to do... i have dell laptop vostro 3558. I have deleted partition by...
  3. Regarding Miscrosoft update

Regarding Miscrosoft update: It has been 3 months but still i have not received any updates. Whenever i click on check for updates it showsyour device is missing important security and quality issues....
  4. Problem Regarding Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem Regarding Network Adapter: I have recently faced a problem regarding my Windows 10 Laptop which is the Lenovo Yoga 520 {8th Gen Intel Core-i7-8550U Processor 8M Cache, 1.8 GHz, 4.0 GHz max,8 GB Ram. Windows 10 Pro version 1903} Since the last few days, the network adapter suddenly stops working and I...
  5. Question Regarding Formatting Play Order from Windows Media to USB to play on Car Stereo

Question Regarding Formatting Play Order from Windows Media to USB to play on Car Stereo: I have a question similar to other questions regarding formatting song order - from Windows Media - to a USB drive to play on a car stereo. I have done the whole re-name thing that was suggested, but the car system or really anything that ISN'T Windows Media, seems to pull it...
  6. Regarding wifi problem

Regarding wifi problem: I have Asus vivobook gaming core i5 8th Gen-8gb Ram/512gb ssd/window 10/4gb graphic card NIVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 MODEL NUMBER-F571GD-BQ259T. , two days ago, my laptop WiFi was working fine and then when I again opened it for further studies wifi got disabled, there was no...
  7. [HELP] Question regarding Windows 10 -> Windows 7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Question regarding Windows 10 -> Windows 7: I have windows 10 currently installed but I'm not a huge fan of it, Anyway I want to go back to windows 7 and got the iso file now properly burned to my bootable usb, should I delete all data on my drive and fresh install and install eveyrthing again or will all my...
  8. Regarding the question of the genuine Windows 10 system.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding the question of the genuine Windows 10 system.: Windows 10Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-the-question-of-the-genuine-windows-10/d9e28649-309d-4ba6-b9d1-7576e99c038b
  9. windows10 license expiring regarding

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows10 license expiring regarding: windows doesnt accepts my product key for my error code 0xc004f074.. it shows that your windows license will expire soon.. kindly help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-license-expiring-regarding/441e56f4-9aee-4bde-be28-0883d64dcae1"
  10. Regarding windows10 v1809 installation

Regarding windows10 v1809 installation: when i try to install the window10 it shows "windows cannot find the microsoft softawre licence terms make sure the installation sources are valid and restart the installation." i want to install windows 10 v1809 on my HP NOTEBOOK laptop. please give me an solution to...