Windows 10: Regarding Winow 10

Discus and support Regarding Winow 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We have bought 05 laptops HP440 G5 i7 Win 10 Pro 8133 from a firm. As are requirement was of SSD 256 the same was provided to us. When we received the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ShyamKumar_92, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Regarding Winow 10

We have bought 05 laptops HP440 G5 i7 Win 10 Pro 8133 from a firm. As are requirement was of SSD 256 the same was provided to us. When we received the laptops we were shocked to find that no operating system is installed in our laptops though Win 10 pro pro installed (factory pre loaded). The company said that as laptops comes with HDD and SSD has to be given the HDD on which the o[perating system was uploaded was removed.

They have neither provide us any product key but just a Recovery CD. Will Microsoft will take pleasure to tell us that

i) Can recovery CD can be used to install the Win 10 Genuine(original) on our laptops with SSD.

ii) Further if there is any other procedure to install the genuine Win on our laptops.

:)

ShyamKumar_92, Mar 13, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Regarding Winow 10 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 13, 2019
  3. WizKid111 Win User
    Winows 10 text to speech

How can Winows 10 text to speech program record directly to mp3 or WAV

WizKid111, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Regarding Winow 10

Winows 10 Configuration

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

If Method 1 doesn’t help, try Method 2.

Method 2: Reset the Windows Update Components

Refer the link below for the steps to manually reset the Update components and check if it helps.

How do I reset Windows Update components?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971058/en-us
    (Applies to Windows 10)

Registry disclaimer

Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure
    that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article
    number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

322756 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/ )

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Regarding Winow 10

1. Regarding Winow 10 - Similar Threads - Regarding Winow

2. Regarding Viewndow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Viewndow: Hello This Viewndow was published by Cleversort FZ-LLC and i cant uninstall it, when i try to uninstall it and run it as administrator an error pop-up appears and says it cant be open because it contains unwanted apps or malicious apps can someone help me?...
  3. Regarding Viewndow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Viewndow: Hello This Viewndow was published by Cleversort FZ-LLC and i cant uninstall it, when i try to uninstall it and run it as administrator an error pop-up appears and says it cant be open because it contains unwanted apps or malicious apps can someone help me?...
  4. Regarding 0x80070643 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding 0x80070643 error: Dear Group :2024-01 Security Update Win 10- Version 22H2 KB5034441 .... with error : 0x80070643Having the same problem with this update failing . I assume - " we'll " being Microsoft - will try later to fix this problem . ?? Is something in the works ? It has been 2 months...
  5. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  6. Question Regarding Win 11 update

Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  7. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I have encountered regarding my storage usage on my Asus laptop.Recently, I have noticed a significant increase in storage consumption attributed to "Other Users," which...
  9. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I have encountered regarding my storage usage on my Asus laptop.Recently, I have noticed a significant increase in storage consumption attributed to "Other Users," which...
  10. Query regarding excessive storage usage by “Other Users”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing