Windows 10: Regarding Yeti Mic Not been recognised by Windows 10

Discus and support Regarding Yeti Mic Not been recognised by Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm currently having problems with using my Yeti Mic on my computer. It was functioning completely fine and suddenly stopped I noticed that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by haydencheney, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Regarding Yeti Mic Not been recognised by Windows 10

Hello, I'm currently having problems with using my Yeti Mic on my computer. It was functioning completely fine and suddenly stopped I noticed that the cable was getting hot so I removed the cable and replaced it however windows 10 now doesn't even show up that something is plugged into the computer.

I have tested the ports I used with other cables such as my phone etc and they work perfectly fine. I have also tested the yeti mic on my laptop and it functions perfectly on that however the problem persists when I try to use the yeti mic on my desktop pc it doesn't display at all on the pc and I have updated my drivers etc and nothing has seemed to work so far.

Help would be appreciated.

:)

haydencheney, Jan 22, 2020

2. Blue yeti mic not showing up on Windows 10 computer

Old title: Blue yeti mic not showing up plz help

so i have recently purchased a blue yeti mic and i plugged it in and i went to configure it but its not working. i check my control panel and its not showing up on there and idk how to get it working so plz help

GeorgePhares, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Topher32 Win User
    Blue Yeti mic not working Win10

I have upgraded from Win8.1 to Win10, and am having audio issues. At first, my Blue Yeti mic worked perfectly fine, however audio would cut out after a time, and if i was using a voice chat program (mumble, teamspeak) the audio would get stuck in a loop
    as if someone in the channel was playing a lopped syllable. I would have to close the voice chat program, wait for the audio to go back to normal after a minute or two, then go back into the voice program and it would work fine for a while before repeating
    this process.

Now, however, my computer recognizes the Blue Yeti mic, in device manager, in any program where I can designate the mic, however it is unable to be used, and I have no idea how to fix this.

I have a backup headset I can use for a mic input, however the audio issue previously stated is still present. Any ideas on what causes this to happen, and why the Blue Yeti mic isn't working even though it's recognized as being plugged in?

Topher32, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Regarding Yeti Mic Not been recognised by Windows 10

No sound from Yeti Mic after Windows 10 1809 update

Hi Scott,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information:

• What is the model number of your Yeti mic?
    • Are you aware of any changes that happened on the computer prior to which this issue started?

The issue could probably due to the drivers or some mismatched settings. I would suggest you to try the methods listed below and see and see if it works for you.

Method 1

Running the Speech troubleshooter can fix most of the issues with the microphones.

• Open Settings and choose
      Update & Security.
    • Click on Troubleshoot
      on the right pane and choose Speech.
    • Allow the troubleshooter to run its course and see if it fixes the issue.

If the troubleshooter fails to fix the issue, try Method 2.

Method 2

If the issue is due to the corrupt drivers, you may fix the audio drivers.

Refer Fix your audio driver section in the article
    Fix sound problems in Windows 10 and see if it helps.

Method 3

If the device is detected in the Sound Control Panel, I would suggest you to
    Turn off Audio Enhancements.

ReferTurn off Audio Enhancements
    section in the above article for the same.

Note: If the device is missing under
    Playback tab, right click on an empty space and select
    Show Disconnected Devices and Show Disabled Devices.

Additional information: Windows
    10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Regarding Yeti Mic Not been recognised by Windows 10

1. Regarding Yeti Mic Not been recognised by Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Regarding Yeti Mic

2. Headphone mic not being recognised by windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone mic not being recognised by windows 11: I am using CCA CRA iem's on my windows 11 system plugged into a combo headphone jack on my laptop. The iem's mic works perfectly on other devices. The audio works fine its just the mic not being recognised...
  3. Headphone mic not being recognised by windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone mic not being recognised by windows 11: I am using CCA CRA iem's on my windows 11 system plugged into a combo headphone jack on my laptop. The iem's mic works perfectly on other devices. The audio works fine its just the mic not being recognised...
  4. Blue Yeti X Mic doesn't work on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Yeti X Mic doesn't work on Windows 11: Hi there,I have a question because of my Blue Yeti X Mic on Windows 11. When I want to record my Voice with my mic on Win 11, it sounds like I recorded my voice with cheap headphones. On Windows 10 everything sounds clear and good. So I guess that the driver of my mic isn't...
  5. Blue Yeti X Mic doesn't work on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Yeti X Mic doesn't work on Windows 11: Hi there,I have a question because of my Blue Yeti X Mic on Windows 11. When I want to record my Voice with my mic on Win 11, it sounds like I recorded my voice with cheap headphones. On Windows 10 everything sounds clear and good. So I guess that the driver of my mic isn't...
  6. yeti blue nano mic is not being detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    yeti blue nano mic is not being detected: hello my yeti blue nano mic is plugged into my computer and the light turns green as usual but is not detected by my computer. I have looked for it in my input devices on settings, the tab "audio inputs and outputs" on device manager, and the human interface devices tab. plz...
  7. Mic not recognised - Used to work fine!

Mic not recognised - Used to work fine!: My son has windows 10 - His headset and mic worked fine until a few weeks ago. He can hear fine through his headset but the mic is not working.We have approved all apps to work.Have looked systems,, sound, his mic is not in input Stereo mix Realtek is in input?. Looked in...
  8. USB mic no longer recognised?

USB mic no longer recognised?: I'm running Windows 10 and have been using a Blue Snowball mic on USB connection with it for at least 8 months with no issues. First time I used it I just plugged it in, it installed the drivers and has worked perfect ever since. Used it two days ago with no issues, now all...
  9. No sound from Yeti Mic after Windows 10 1809 update

No sound from Yeti Mic after Windows 10 1809 update: Hi all, I have had my Yeti Mic for some time with no problems. In fact, many of the web meetings comment on how clear my voice is. Recently, the mic no longer functions and it is NOT a privacy setting which I did check. The device is recognized and can be seen in Device...
  10. Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon

Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon: Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren Unterstützt WIN 10 das „ Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon“ nicht? Habe Probleme mit der Installierung. Kein Audio-Programm erkennt das Mikrophon. Können Sie mir bitte weiterhelfen? Besten Dank im Voraus für Ihren Support /...