Windows 10: Regards windows 10 activation.

Discus and support Regards windows 10 activation. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; AFTER TRUOBLESHOOTING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regards-windows-10-activation/fad3f441-a484-43d7-a5bb-9aafe58e8c58 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Radha Krishnan1, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Regards windows 10 activation.

AFTER TRUOBLESHOOTING

:)

Radha Krishnan1, Sep 19, 2022

2. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 19, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 19, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

Regards windows 10 activation.

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

Regards windows 10 activation.

1. Regards windows 10 activation. - Similar Threads - Regards activation

2. Not receiving call from Microsoft Service Request regarding issues in activating Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not receiving call from Microsoft Service Request regarding issues in activating Windows 10 Pro: My service request number is 7037937033. My previous support request number 7037930190, where now if I check it is written that "Issue is resolved" and I haven't even received a call in the first place, is closed.I have an issue where I am unable to activate my Windows 10 Pro...
  3. I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows': Hello,I have a permanent mark on my laptop's right bottom that says "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows". However, when I go to settings, I encounter some problems such as an error code. I have attached some pictures for your reference.Error message -...
  4. I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows'

I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows': Hello,I have a permanent mark on my laptop's right bottom that says "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows". However, when I go to settings, I encounter some problems such as an error code. I have attached some pictures for your reference.Error message -...
  5. I have error regarding the 'Activate Windows'

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Regarding windows activation key

Regarding windows activation key: I had windows 8 installed in my pc long ago and now recently i upgraded my pc into windows 10 and after that i installed tiny 11 and later i had to revert back to Windows 10 due to overloading and now i have lost my product key and cannot use any Microsoft apps...
  7. Regarding windows activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding windows activation key: I had windows 8 installed in my pc long ago and now recently i upgraded my pc into windows 10 and after that i installed tiny 11 and later i had to revert back to Windows 10 due to overloading and now i have lost my product key and cannot use any Microsoft apps...
  8. Regarding windows activation key

9. how do I speak to a human regarding my family safety account. There is fraudelent activity...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I speak to a human regarding my family safety account. There is fraudelent activity...: There is a non family member attached to my family safety account under my childs telephone number whom I do not know. Her name is Laura Covella. I would like my family safety account deleted so she is not associated with my family safety app and then I can re install the...
  10. how do I speak to a human regarding my family safety account. There is fraudelent activity...

how do I speak to a human regarding my family safety account. There is fraudelent activity...: There is a non family member attached to my family safety account under my childs telephone number whom I do not know. Her name is Laura Covella. I would like my family safety account deleted so she is not associated with my family safety app and then I can re install the...