Windows 10: RegAsm Not Working Well on Wndows 10

Discus and support RegAsm Not Working Well on Wndows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a DLL which need to be accessed from Excel VBA. This is a .net dll and I register it successfully with the RegAsm command.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rokky_V, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Rokky_V Win User

RegAsm Not Working Well on Wndows 10

Hi,

I have a DLL which need to be accessed from Excel VBA.

This is a .net dll and I register it successfully with the RegAsm command.

Regasm.exe "C:\********\***\***_gen_01.dll" /codebase /tlb

In the VBA code I refer to the tlb in reference.

But when I try to use the object from VBA, it gives me the below response.

This had been working on Windows7. But giving this issue on Windows10. Can someone advise ?

Regards,

Rokky

:)

Rokky_V, Sep 10, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 10, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    RegAsm randomly opening and closing

Hi Benedicttovice, RegAsm is a legitimate Windows file, it is the Assembly Registration Utility in DotNet . . .

There are remnants of the malware left on your PC, download the free version of MalwareBytes, run a scan with that and then restart your PC

Free Antivirus Replacement & Anti-Malware Tool

DaveM121, Sep 10, 2018
  4. RegAsm Not Working Well on Wndows 10

RegAsm randomly opening and closing

Hello, for the past day . I downloaded a suspiciuos file (that was very stupid of me)

and now from time to time a cmd window pops up and closes on it's own luckily i managed to find that this file is called RegAsm and i am very paranoid of it , please help!!!!

Benedicttovice, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

RegAsm Not Working Well on Wndows 10

1. RegAsm Not Working Well on Wndows 10 - Similar Threads - RegAsm Working Wndows

2. Not updating Wndows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not updating Wndows 10: The text says that updates cannot be done because of various issues with security and quality etc. The error code is 0x80070564. Anybody knows what that means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-updating-wndows-10/75994618-3993-4cc4-8528-5f456c1efa09
  3. Not updating Wndows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not updating Wndows 10: The text says that updates cannot be done because of various issues with security and quality etc. The error code is 0x80070564. Anybody knows what that means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-updating-wndows-10/75994618-3993-4cc4-8528-5f456c1efa09
  4. Not updating Wndows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. RegAsm popup on every start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RegAsm popup on every start: Everytime i open my laptop, as soon as i login comand prompt pops-up and stays blank for a while. After that for a fraction of a second something appears in comand prompt and then it goes away.I did windows Defender full scan and it cleared some 1 or 2 trojan files etc but...
  6. Wndows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wndows 10 update: hi, I am trying to update my windows to the newest version, however when I run the update I get an error saying its unable to amend system data. so after trying a variety of different approaches I decided a clean start would be the fix. but no. apparently this pc is unable to...
  7. Wndows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wndows 10 Pro: I want to install wndows 10 pro on Asus Laprtop which motherboard model is K55VM / HM 76 Is this motherboard compatible for windows 10 Pro ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wndows-10-pro/5ffcef46-4ab7-4388-b759-80beb6bb9083
  8. wndows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    wndows 10 pro: my compaq presario laptop keeps saying that my windows 10 pro is not activated and can not be until windows 10 home is installed . . what do i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wndows-10-pro/485af4a9-320e-4ef8-8b78-cccdb4f20cc8"
  9. MIcrosoft wireless keyboard not working with Microsoft Wndows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MIcrosoft wireless keyboard not working with Microsoft Wndows 10.: I have two microsoft wireless keyboards and neither will type the character 0 (zero). I've tried various fixes, including updating the driver, removing the device and restarting before re-connecting, deleting the driver, downloading and installing Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard...
  10. Wndows 10 License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wndows 10 License: Hi, I installed Windows 10 Pro on my computer and when setting up clicked to activate windows later. Now I want to buy and Windows 10 Home license as i have no need for pro features, and therefore dont want to pay extra. The license i am going to buy is the home edition...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. regasm windows 10

2. where is .net core version of regasm

3. RegAsm Not Working Well on Wndows 10

4. problem regasm windows 10 .net dll