Windows 10: REGD : MS OFFICE REG.

Discus and support REGD : MS OFFICE REG. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam, Good afternoon Recently I company bought a new laptop that comes with Microsoft office 365. After all the laptop setup and stuff, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bassim_Bkr, Jul 6, 2019.

1. REGD : MS OFFICE REG.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good afternoon

Recently I company bought a new laptop that comes with Microsoft office 365. After all the laptop setup and stuff, I open office and it's asking me to sign in with a microsoft account to activate, so I sign in with my microsoft e-mail.

I thought that the product key is included in the motherboard of this laptop so I expect it to be a full microsoft office or it should be activated itself, but this is not the case.

Kindly requesting you to provide a positive and a suitable reply for the above case.

Your earlier reply in this regard is highly appreciated

Pls. send reply to my email

Regards,

Bassim

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Bassim_Bkr, Jul 6, 2019

2. Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Kari, Jul 6, 2019
  4. fmonte Win User

REGD : MS OFFICE REG.

Please help transferring MS Office Outlook 2003 files to Office 2000

My old machine with all my email and contacts has MS Office 2003 pre-loaded on it. I just got a new machine and loaded Office 2000 on it because that are the disks that I have. I can't afford to buy the new Office so I am wondering if it is possible to transfer from 2003 to 2000? Thank you. Frank

I thought I had it figured out when I found this website but when I go through the steps and bring the folder over to the office 2000 machine, it says wrong format. Does anyone have an easier way?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...319871033.aspx

fmonte, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

REGD : MS OFFICE REG.

1. REGD : MS OFFICE REG. - Similar Threads - REGD OFFICE REG

2. MS Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  3. MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  4. MS office

MS office: I purchased MS office , Home and student, installed it on the computer. The computer crashed and a technician reinstalled windows. I cannot seem to reinstall MS office as it says product key was used by another person?How do I get MS to release it as I only have one MS...
  5. MS office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS office: Hi I am getting a message when i open MS excel/word etc. "This account doesnt have office yet"I purchased MS office back in 2017, not the subscription product but i bought it outright.As it was 5 years ago I cannot find my product key. It is saying that i need to buy a...
  6. MS office

MS office: Hi I am getting a message when i open MS excel/word etc. "This account doesnt have office yet"I purchased MS office back in 2017, not the subscription product but i bought it outright.As it was 5 years ago I cannot find my product key. It is saying that i need to buy a...
  7. FREEZING MS TEAMS MEETING REG.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FREEZING MS TEAMS MEETING REG.: My daughter's school TEAMS meetings freezes several times. Windows updated and device is safe. I have uninstalled and installed MS TEAMS. Even than, problem persists...
  8. Ms office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ms office: I have preloaded office and it comes with word,exle,and ppt.i don't know office product key.so i upgrade my windows then office gone so how could i install again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/64c73bb9-cb8b-4a6b-9669-82f3a1360a7c
  9. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  10. MS Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office: I an thinking about buying a Microsoft office home and student or a Office professional. What is the difference between the home and student and the professional? Thanks, Frank 129227