Windows 10: Regedit cmd

Discus and support Regedit cmd in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, im trying to add MicrosoftEdge to right click menu with cmdi type reg add HKCR\Directory\Background\Shell\Edge\command /ve /d C:\Program Files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Giga Luarsabishvili, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Regedit cmd

Hello, im trying to add MicrosoftEdge to right click menu with cmdi type reg add HKCR\Directory\Background\Shell\Edge\command /ve /d C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft\Edge\Application\96.0.1054.43\msedge.exeand i got Error: Invalid Syntax.what can i do?

:)

Giga Luarsabishvili, Dec 4, 2021

2. Can't open .exe files anymore and can't open cmd or regedit

Hi,

I would highly suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in this article step by step:

CMD not working
    . Please reply if the issue still persists after this Regedit cmd :).

Melik TechBuddy, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Regedit cmd

cmd problems

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type regedit in the search box and press Enter.
    • Navigate to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ ContextMenuHandlers.
    • Delete the options you do not want.

Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry
    incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry,
    click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

322756 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/ )

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Regedit cmd

1. Regedit cmd - Similar Threads - Regedit cmd

2. Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...: I accidentally changed my default exe file opener to Adobe Acrobat, when I ran the .exe file it appeared select an app to open this .exe file. when I run regedit, cmd, notepad and taskmgr it shows application not found how do i solve it?...
  3. Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...: I accidentally changed my default exe file opener to Adobe Acrobat, when I ran the .exe file it appeared select an app to open this .exe file. when I run regedit, cmd, notepad and taskmgr it shows application not found how do i solve it?...
  4. How do you get rid of Home, Gallery and One Drive from the folders, without CMD or Regedit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get rid of Home, Gallery and One Drive from the folders, without CMD or Regedit?: I have used pin to quick access for 10+ years to access the folders that i frequently visit as soon as file explorer opens. but now i must scroll through all of one drive to get down to quick access - i don't even use one drive.It is a work PC and admin don't allow registry...
  5. How do you get rid of Home, Gallery and One Drive from the folders, without CMD or Regedit?

How do you get rid of Home, Gallery and One Drive from the folders, without CMD or Regedit?: I have used pin to quick access for 10+ years to access the folders that i frequently visit as soon as file explorer opens. but now i must scroll through all of one drive to get down to quick access - i don't even use one drive.It is a work PC and admin don't allow registry...
  6. I can't access my regedit, gpedit and cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my regedit, gpedit and cmd: Hi everyone.BackgroundSo i happened to have an issues where suddenly a couple of blue PowerShell windows would pop-up on my screen and disappear before I could even read anything. So I suspected that it might be some sneaky virus. So I tried everything. Scanned my system with...
  7. I can't access my regedit, gpedit and cmd

I can't access my regedit, gpedit and cmd: Hi everyone.BackgroundSo i happened to have an issues where suddenly a couple of blue PowerShell windows would pop-up on my screen and disappear before I could even read anything. So I suspected that it might be some sneaky virus. So I tried everything. Scanned my system with...
  8. Is there a way to find out your product key without cmd prompt or regedit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to find out your product key without cmd prompt or regedit?: Hello, I put a new user profile on my computer for the kids to play on and I was trying to secure things so they couldn't mess my computer up and I did something to screw it up myself. I can still use the computer but a lot of my windows programs wont work. It comes back with...
  9. Is there a way to find out your product key without cmd prompt or regedit?

Is there a way to find out your product key without cmd prompt or regedit?: Hello, I put a new user profile on my computer for the kids to play on and I was trying to secure things so they couldn't mess my computer up and I did something to screw it up myself. I can still use the computer but a lot of my windows programs wont work. It comes back with...
  10. exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open: exe files won't open browsers won't open regedit won't open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open and no safeboot all exe files turned white keeps asking how do you want to open this file...