Windows 10: Regedit.exe

Discus and support Regedit.exe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, Happy to be here writing my first thread. Still using the updated 1909 Win10 version. V.2004 will have to wait a bit more. This is my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Flowers, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Flowers Win User

Regedit.exe

Hi guys,

Happy to be here writing my first thread.

Still using the updated 1909 Win10 version. V.2004 will have to wait a bit more.

This is my problem:
    I don't like the defaul "white" of the windows. Too agressive to my eyes.
    I use instead a yellow similar to the one used on legal pads.

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors (RGB 255,255,200)

What pisses me off is that when the system suspends/hybernates for any reason, the dreaded "white" window returns, as the system is activated back again.

What can I do to end this annoying and reccurent problem, instead of re-starting Windows several times a day?

Any given help will be much appreciated.

Cheers,

:)

Flowers, Jun 10, 2020

2. exe files and regedit

I can't access any of my exe files or regedit. Every time I double click on a program, Windows 10 tells me to find an app to open it. When regedit came up the first time, I looked up the steps to getting my exe files to be recognized by Windows 10 and
    that didn't work. Now, I can't get regedit to work! i am so frustrated. Could somebody help me and tell me what is going on here please?

JuniorHamilton1, Jun 15, 2020
  3. no access to exe files or regedit

Cant access exe files on windows 7 or regedit

c498e19b-32f4-4b46-9863-cc3b20a701e7, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Regedit.exe

no access to exe files or regedit

What happens when you try to?

Bill Smithers, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Regedit.exe

1. Regedit.exe - Similar Threads - Regedit exe

2. can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit?: can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-invert-the-y-axis-of-mouse-movement-from/677da479-a76e-4fe4-b699-d04602478d73
  3. Changed directories of user shell folders in regedit, I messed up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changed directories of user shell folders in regedit, I messed up.: Error Dialogue Box Uninstalled OneDrive from my computer, was trying to change directories of those user folders using regedit. I messed up. Computer/HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders The dialogue box (attached above)...
  4. Absolute volume regedit broken with 2004 update

Absolute volume regedit broken with 2004 update: Ever since updating from 7 to 10 earlier this year, I have used this regedit to prevent intolerable beeping every time I try to adjust the volume for my Edifier bluetooth speakers. However, with the recent Windows 2004 update, the edit no longer works. I have confirmed that...
  5. When deleting something (McAfee in this case), should you delete it from the "regedit"...

When deleting something (McAfee in this case), should you delete it from the "regedit"...: I just managed to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe and before restarting I noticed that it is still there in the regedit. Should I worry about it or restart anyway? And yes, this is tinfoil hat level question. submitted by /u/BearAndForbear [link] [comments]...
  6. mouse regedit default values

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse regedit default values: someone can yo send me a photo of values default- Equipo\HKEY_USERS.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Mouse and Equipo\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse regedit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-regedit-default-values/11104264-a42d-49d9-ac57-9bdb954584e6
  7. Can't launch any .exe file, not even regedit and cmd

Can't launch any .exe file, not even regedit and cmd: Some of my apps were not launching so I followed a Youtube tutorial and changed a value in .exe folder in registry but nothing changed so I went back and reversed the changes in registry. After doing that I cannot launch any .exe file, neither regedit nor cmd. And no system...
  8. regedit,command prompt & .exe files does not open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    regedit,command prompt & .exe files does not open: regedit, command prompt does not show run as administrator option and also does not open any .exe files on my windows 10 laptop.it says to look for an app in Microsoft store....
  9. exe files and regedit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exe files and regedit: I can't access any of my exe files or regedit. Every time I double click on a program, Windows 10 tells me to find an app to open it. When regedit came up the first time, I looked up the steps to getting my exe files to be recognized by Windows 10 and that didn't work. Now, I...
  10. Disallowrun and locked exe, cmd, regedit

in Windows 10 Support
    Disallowrun and locked exe, cmd, regedit: I did a very stupid thing. I tried to make windows block one application by creating registry in Policies/Explorer named RestrictRun. I did it and then I also created DisallowRun. In KEy Restrict run I added one application, but i couldnt create key for DisallowRun and...