Windows 10: Regedit Find puzzle?

Discus and support Regedit Find puzzle? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I pasted the following key into the 'Find what' box of regedit, enabled Keys and clicked Find Next. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\ But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Terrypin, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Terrypin Win User

Regedit Find puzzle?

I pasted the following key into the 'Find what' box of regedit, enabled Keys and clicked Find Next.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\

But that found no hits. Yet the key certainly exists as I found after a few seconds of scrolling.

:)

Terrypin, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Regedit Find puzzle?

Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

In this case we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to clear & reset Windows Store Cache.

1. Type wsreset in the search bar.
    2. Right click on wsreset Run command and Select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Now Windows store will open, you can now search for the puzzle app and try installing updates if it has any.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Regedit Find puzzle?

1. Regedit Find puzzle? - Similar Threads - Regedit Find puzzle

2. Regedit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regedit: Registry key cannot be opened. An error is preventing this key from being opened. Details: The system cannot find the file specified. Also i cant open it, delete it, give permissions, do anything to it....
  3. Finding uncompleted puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding uncompleted puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw: How do I find uncompleted puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?My stats say I have 2 incomplete puzzles, but I can find no way to bring them up.Using Microsoft Jigsaw of Microsoft Casual Games on Windows 10 Laptop.Ver. 2.1.7200.0 Microsoft JigsawWindows 10 Ver. 21H1 OS Build...
  4. Regedit

Regedit: Hi im edited regedit options i dont understand why programs not vorking please hoe to reset regedit im tested all tutorial ,not vorking export import not vorking my problems : widows search not vorking long black screen loafing microsoft apps not vorking please help...
  5. Regedit

Regedit: Umm.... I don't really know how to start this my computer is behaving weirdly screenshots are not getting saved and i know the problem it's the regedit i have been modifying it bit too much lately so is there any way I can restore the registry to deafult without having to...
  6. regedit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    regedit: Hello. Lately, when I boot up my Windows 10 computer, I have noticed that the regedit popup keeps appearing, no matter how many times I press no. When I press yes, the regedit disables my task manager and I have to manually activate it again. Not only this but when I try...
  7. puzzled..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    puzzled..: I ve windows 10 with windows defender security on. I was trying to find out why the firewall isnt coming on when everything else was on. after trying what I thought, I accidently turned the windows defender security to an earlier programme (I think). Everything now has gone...
  8. regedit

regedit: Hi When try to run regedit I now get the following message please could someone give me a solution as I've been unable to resolve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/regedit/2051bdd6-6232-49fa-b2d1-1ee8b5f1ef18
  9. Regedit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Regedit: Looking for help with how to clean up My regedit. 47927
  10. Cortana search bar not finding things such as regedit

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana search bar not finding things such as regedit: My cortana bar seems to be missing some important stuff when I search. Regedit is completely absent when doing search for one. Any ideas why? 23563