Windows 10: Regedit in Windows 10S

Discus and support Regedit in Windows 10S in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Please advise if regedit/ gpedit is available for Windows 10S and if yes, how to access that Cheers, MT... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MT-AT, Apr 29, 2019.

1. MT-AT Win User

Regedit in Windows 10S

Hello,

Please advise if regedit/ gpedit is available for Windows 10S and if yes, how to access that

Cheers,

MT

:)

MT-AT, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 29, 2019
  4. PT
    pt Win User

Regedit in Windows 10S

regedit help

any step by step guide?
    that is like chinese to me

edit:
    i did this that you posted and deleted after and it worked:
    psexec -i -d -s c:\windows\regedit.exe

but the problem is still there *Frown Regedit in Windows 10S :(

Thema:

Regedit in Windows 10S

1. Regedit in Windows 10S - Similar Threads - Regedit 10S

2. Replaced a regedit and slowed down my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Replaced a regedit and slowed down my computer: Hello, I have recently replaced my regedit with an old regedit i saved on my desktop hoping it would make it solve a problem I have been having, when it was done it slowed down my desktop and it said that I needed a lan cable and there was no option for wifi or anything......
  3. using regedit to remove activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    using regedit to remove activate windows watermark: Hi I saw on some websites a way to remove activate windows watermark which appears on the bottom right side of windows so I wanted to ask is it legal or not to do that !!!...
  4. Regedit Defaults

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Regedit Defaults: Hello, i recently changed a few settings in regedit after been recommended. I have removed the restore point *Mad I'm looking for every default setting in Multimedia folder. In total 11 folders. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version 1803. OS build: 17143.753...
  5. Regedit key set to defaul when I start the Application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regedit key set to defaul when I start the Application: I add a new key to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Photoshop\120.0 but when I start the photoshop, the key that I added is disappear. When i close the application and check back, the key is reappear. How do I fix this?...
  6. Deleting Fonts from Windows 10 that don't appear in regedit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting Fonts from Windows 10 that don't appear in regedit: I have a "Bliss" font that I use on other systems and is licensed for use on my Surface Pro with Windows 10 - Version 1809 It is currently in my fonts list, but unfortunately the Bliss-Regular.otf file I installed appears to be conflicting with a BLISS-Regular_01.otf version...
  7. Regedit broke

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regedit broke: I was restoring my previous regedit to remove some changes, and somehow this broke my computer. I haven't rebooted, as I'm afraid that the computer won't start up again. However, even having not rebooted, nothing works. Any files say "registry value not found" I can't open...
  8. taskmgr, regedit and other functions not running: error: the parameter

in Windows 10 Support
    taskmgr, regedit and other functions not running: error: the parameter: Hello everyone! Two days ago I noticed something very strange with my computer: I tried to open Task Manager (right click on the task bar) and I got an error: The parameter is incorrect. I get the same error when trying to open it from C:\Windows\System32. Someone suggested...
  9. Can't change the default disk for saving new programs. Now I can't get into regedit.

Can't change the default disk for saving new programs. Now I can't get into regedit.: I was attempting to change the default disc for saving all new programs from C to D (SSD to HDD), and after changing ProgramFilesDir and ProgramFilesDir from C to D and having no luck (none of the installed programs could be found), and reverting, attempted to change...
  10. DefaultUserName in Regedit

DefaultUserName in Regedit: I was wondering, what would happen if I modified the DefaultUserName string in the Registry Editor without changing AutoAdminLogon or DefaultPassword? Would it make the login screen display whatever username I entered into DefaultUserName? I would try for myself to see what...