Windows 10: regedit inserted logon, logoff, and shutdown sounds not playing.

Discus and support regedit inserted logon, logoff, and shutdown sounds not playing. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On my Windows 10 Home 1909 version, I am trying to skin my installation to look and almost act like Windows XP. It is almost done, as Winaero Tweaker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by EmattpoYou, Jun 11, 2020.

1. regedit inserted logon, logoff, and shutdown sounds not playing.

On my Windows 10 Home 1909 version, I am trying to skin my installation to look and almost act like Windows XP. It is almost done, as Winaero Tweaker has helped disable Aero Snap likewise.

regedit inserted logon, logoff, and shutdown sounds not playing. [​IMG]

The only problem I have is the regedit keys I have edited so that I am able to customize the logon, logoff, and shutdown sounds.

I also have them configured in sound settings, but they don't play when they should (aka at ALL! )

What could be the problem?

:)

EmattpoYou, Jun 11, 2020

2. Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing in Windows 10. What should I do?

georgioumarios, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Logoff/Logon/shutdown/restart/startup sounds not playing in Windows 10

Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing in Windows 10. What should I do?

Marios Georgiou14, Jun 11, 2020
  4. YOU
    You Win User

regedit inserted logon, logoff, and shutdown sounds not playing.

Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

Thema:

regedit inserted logon, logoff, and shutdown sounds not playing.

1. regedit inserted logon, logoff, and shutdown sounds not playing. - Similar Threads - regedit inserted logon

2. Windows 11 Logon and The Logoff sounds aren't playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Logon and The Logoff sounds aren't playing: I Just Tried Using A windows 8 sound pack on my Windows 11q laptop. And surprise surprise, !. ! ! It ofcourse didn't work! ! Please help me. ! ! ! 1 ! !.. ! !...
  3. Windows 11 Logon and The Logoff sounds aren't playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Logon and The Logoff sounds aren't playing: I Just Tried Using A windows 8 sound pack on my Windows 11q laptop. And surprise surprise, !. ! ! It ofcourse didn't work! ! Please help me. ! ! ! 1 ! !.. ! !...
  4. No logon or logoff sounds anymore?

in Windows 10 Customization
    No logon or logoff sounds anymore?: Hi all, I was recently playing with my sound theme and noticed some things missing. Has Microsoft done away with sounds for these operations, or are they labeled as something else in Windows 10? The operations in question are Windows Logon, Windows Logoff, and Windows...
  5. Where da logon logoff sounds at?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Where da logon logoff sounds at?: Yes, I enabled them in the registry! Yes, They are in the sounds list! No, They dont trigger at log on or log off! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-da-logon-logoff-sounds-at/4c606a3f-1745-4256-a75d-758db22ec906
  6. Windows Logon & logoff sound is not working

Windows Logon & logoff sound is not working: I change the sound but when I turn on the device it only plays the default windows sound. Can anyone help me to fix this? Thank you.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-logon-logoff-sound-is-not-working/012e4ff5-c912-490b-962f-078159a528dd
  7. custom logon/logoff sounds does not play

custom logon/logoff sounds does not play: As the attached picture shows that I have designated custom sounds for such purpose but it will not play as intended. These sounds are in .WAV format which is acceptable by format. Windows build version is 1903 (OS Build 1836.175), I have not updated windows as it would...
  8. Logon and Logoff sounds not working.

Logon and Logoff sounds not working.: I've already done the registry changes to make these events show in the sounds / sounds window. Source: How to Change the Windows 10 Logoff, Logon, and Shutdown Sounds in Windows 10 I've assigned the custom sounds to them I've been using in W7 for years and the sounds...
  9. Startup, logon, logoff & shutdown sounds not working in W10 any fix?

Startup, logon, logoff & shutdown sounds not working in W10 any fix?: Startup, logon, logoff, & shutdown sounds not working in W10 any fix? I did the registry tweak here for windows 10 but the sound won't play on startup, logon, or logoff or shutdown. It does show a choice in the sound control panel and doing a test plays the sound without...
  10. Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

in Windows 10 Support
    Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing: Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing in Windows 10. What should I do? 11355

Users found this page by searching for:

1. regedit