Windows 10: Regedit key set to defaul when I start the Application

Discus and support Regedit key set to defaul when I start the Application in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I add a new key to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Photoshop\120.0 but when I start the photoshop, the key that I added is disappear. When i close the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by buhuehue, May 11, 2019.

1. buhuehue Win User

Regedit key set to defaul when I start the Application

I add a new key to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Photoshop\120.0 but when I start the photoshop, the key that I added is disappear. When i close the application and check back, the key is reappear. How do I fix this?

:)

buhuehue, May 11, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 11, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    No recent document for applications on start menu

These list of recent files are called Jump Lists. Windows 10 still has them, but now you get them by right-clicking on the application on the Start menu (or on an application pinned to the taskbar).

If you can't see a jump list this way, check that 'Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar' is turned on in:
    Settings > Personalise > Start

NB: Be careful with this setting. The way to clear all Jump Lists is turn this setting off then back on again.

4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Regedit key set to defaul when I start the Application - Similar Threads - Regedit key set

2. allowtelemetry regedit settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    allowtelemetry regedit settings: hey so my allowtelemetry settings is set to 0 and is it safe to change it to 3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/allowtelemetry-regedit-settings/7dead633-428e-4152-9405-914689af02a9
  3. Regedit Key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regedit Key: Is is Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\UEFI\ESRT\{6246273b-248e-4da8-ac6b-b173178607cc}\version decimal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regedit-key/9a445763-564f-41ab-853f-02317a726688
  4. Start application when I push power button?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start application when I push power button?: Hello, I want to start application when I push the power button of my computer. It was possible on XP and Vista, this functionality seems to have been dropped since windows 7. Is there a way to hack windows 10 to get back this functionality? Thank you very much 175846
  5. Windows 10 update restore defaul settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update restore defaul settings: Everytime my windows 10 updates, my settings is restored to default. I have to link my dropbox account again, type in my chrome password again, apps on the taskbar is gone, etc....
  6. System.ObjectDisposedException when starting an application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System.ObjectDisposedException when starting an application: I had upgraded the OS and now an application will not connect via the network today. Windows 10 Professional Version 1903 OS Build 18362.356 on both PC's I have checked that network discovery is active on both PC's but when I start the application it asks me to browse to a...
  7. Defaul service setting Windows 10 pro 1803

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defaul service setting Windows 10 pro 1803: Hi I am looking for a list of default settings to work from. I have been working from a list a few years old, so many new services, not on this list. Is there a default settings page? As Microsoft goes into orbit with its lists of services and running protocols it would be...
  8. Registry settings in Regedit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registry settings in Regedit: I am unable to get copyprofile to work on the Creator's version of Windows 10. I have been using registry settings to get it the way I want it. This is probably a silly request but I want to find it. Typically in my custom default profile, I open regedit to a full window...
  9. UAC message when starting Regedit

in Windows 10 Support
    UAC message when starting Regedit: This is a recent change, with no obvious cause. If I try to run Regedit (via Win 10 Run box) I get this message: [img] I'm also getting it for a few other programs that never used to be a problem (may post separately about that issue). But it seems particularly absurd...
  10. cannot delete key in regedit

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot delete key in regedit: tried to delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\360TotalSecurity Thought I had removed 360 Total Security from pc running Win 10. But it still appears in Task Manager as a Background process. Keep receiving message error while deleting key. My account set up as Administrator....