Windows 10: Regedit locking out the command with Multi-factor authentication

Discus and support Regedit locking out the command with Multi-factor authentication in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello is there a way to lock out Regedit 100 percent even from administration accounts for higher levels with a Multi-factor authentication option?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jonathan Lee jlee102, May 5, 2020.

1. Regedit locking out the command with Multi-factor authentication

Hello is there a way to lock out Regedit 100 percent even from administration accounts for higher levels with a Multi-factor authentication option? This was option was being used invasivly in the past.

Also is there a way to run a regedit integrity check?

:)

Jonathan Lee jlee102, May 5, 2020

2. log to a computer using multi-factor authentication server

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are looking options for implementing two factor authentication with the Azure multi-factor authentication sever.
    I would suggest you to refer the article on
    Getting started with the Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Server
    which contains information that could prove itself useful to you.

However, as your query is related to Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Sever. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support professionals
    who are well equipped with the knowledge on Azure multi-factor authentication sever to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 5, 2020
  3. Multi-factor authentication on Windows 10

Hi Varunn,

Yes there are ways for the multifactor authentication being set. This will require some working on the domain controller. Here is a link of a way Microsoft suggest multifactor authentication:

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/cbernier/20...

You can also use the Windows Bitlocker tool to encrypt the disk and since you enter a fixed password it's basically multifactor authentication. One password to decrypt the disk and then the password for the domain.

Let us know if you need anything else. We are here to help you out.

RicardoRodriguez90, May 5, 2020
  4. DavidG.3 Win User

Regedit locking out the command with Multi-factor authentication

log to a computer using multi-factor authentication server

I'm looking for a way to implement two factor authentication with the Azure multi-factor authentication sever. I have a server installed on premises that applies 2FA to a VPN connection that is working properly. Is there a way to implement this service
    for when users log to their computers on site? this is, authenticate a user when he sits in front of his computer and logs in.

DavidG.3, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Regedit locking out the command with Multi-factor authentication

1. Regedit locking out the command with Multi-factor authentication - Similar Threads - Regedit locking command

2. Locked out of Two Factor Authentication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of Two Factor Authentication: Hello, I have been locked out of two factor authentication and all the support is behind the authentication wall. I have not been able to reach anyone via the phone numbers, enterprise sales support or anything. Please tell me there is hope! THanks,...
  3. Locked out of Two Factor Authentication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Two Factor Authentication: Hello, I have been locked out of two factor authentication and all the support is behind the authentication wall. I have not been able to reach anyone via the phone numbers, enterprise sales support or anything. Please tell me there is hope! THanks,...
  4. Multi Factor Authentication device unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Factor Authentication device unlock: Hi Community! I have recently configured Multi factor authentication device unlock logging into Windows. Following the company wishes for something that you know, something that you are and something that you have i have tried to set this up on our devices.I achieved this via...
  5. Multi Factor Authentication device unlock

Multi Factor Authentication device unlock: Hi Community! I have recently configured Multi factor authentication device unlock logging into Windows. Following the company wishes for something that you know, something that you are and something that you have i have tried to set this up on our devices.I achieved this via...
  6. Multi Factor Authentication device unlock

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. How to download Microsoft multi factor authentication on a laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to download Microsoft multi factor authentication on a laptop?: How to download Microsoft multi factor authentication on a laptop? My computer is windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-microsoft-multi-factor/7ffc3867-7858-4f4a-ba01-8867cbc59b9b
  8. How to create a multi-factor authentication MFA app?

How to create a multi-factor authentication MFA app?: I want use multi-factor authentication for my apps. However, I don't want to use Microsoft Authenticator app. I want to create an app desktop instead of Microsoft Authenticator to use in the authentication step. So, do have any way for me do it? Example: I want to create...
  9. log to a computer using multi-factor authentication server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    log to a computer using multi-factor authentication server: I'm looking for a way to implement two factor authentication with the Azure multi-factor authentication sever. I have a server installed on premises that applies 2FA to a VPN connection that is working properly. Is there a way to implement this service for when users log to...
  10. Skype for Business and Multi-Factor Authentication with DUO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Skype for Business and Multi-Factor Authentication with DUO: We are looking to incorporate DUO (already own it for VPN Multi-Factor Authentication) into an Office 365 2016 tenancy for our MFA needs. We have tested the built in MFA and would like to avoid using the 'app password' with Skype for Business. We have spun up a test O365...