Windows 10: RegEdit Not Working, FlipFlopWheel

Discus and support RegEdit Not Working, FlipFlopWheel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to reverse the scroll direction on my mouse, and I did the usual in the Registry Editor, and changed FlipFlopWheel to a value of 1. It worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Itz_Jahmez, Feb 2, 2021.

1. RegEdit Not Working, FlipFlopWheel

I want to reverse the scroll direction on my mouse, and I did the usual in the Registry Editor, and changed FlipFlopWheel to a value of 1. It worked fine. About every week or so, I boot up, and the scroll direction is reversed again. I go back into the editor, and FlipFlopWheel, is still set to a value of 1. I then changed it back to 0, uninstalled the mouse drivers, and reinstalled them, and changed the value back to 1, restated and all was fine.

This week, it did the same thing, but now it is stuck, and I have seemed to try everything, but nothing is working, and the scroll direction is stuck. What is going on and what can I do to fix it?

RegEdit Not Working, FlipFlopWheel fc7833a1-2ca6-41d9-8e33-8c61d3560315?upload=true.png

:)

Itz_Jahmez, Feb 2, 2021
  2. PT
    pt Win User

regedit help

any step by step guide?
    that is like chinese to me

edit:
    i did this that you posted and deleted after and it worked:
    psexec -i -d -s c:\windows\regedit.exe

but the problem is still there *Frown RegEdit Not Working, FlipFlopWheel :(

3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 2, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

RegEdit Not Working, FlipFlopWheel

regedit help

How about psexec -i -d -s \\192.XXX.XXX.X c:\windows\regedit.exe? *Smile RegEdit Not Working, FlipFlopWheel :)
    (type in IP or network name of the laptop)

peach1971, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

RegEdit Not Working, FlipFlopWheel

1. RegEdit Not Working, FlipFlopWheel - Similar Threads - RegEdit Working FlipFlopWheel

2. Regedit & cmd not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regedit & cmd not working: So I had a problem in which an app wouldn’t work without something from the Microsoft store. So I had watched a video saying to change my exefiles to application. Once I did this I Reseted my computer and now everytime I try to open up an app like chrome it says this “This...
  3. Regedit & cmd not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regedit & cmd not working: So I had a problem in which an app wouldn’t work without something from the Microsoft store. So I had watched a video saying to change my exefiles to application. Once I did this I Reseted my computer and now everytime I try to open up an app like chrome it says this “This...
  4. Regedit & cmd not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Regedit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regedit: Registry key cannot be opened. An error is preventing this key from being opened. Details: The system cannot find the file specified. Also i cant open it, delete it, give permissions, do anything to it....
  6. Regedit

Regedit: Umm.... I don't really know how to start this my computer is behaving weirdly screenshots are not getting saved and i know the problem it's the regedit i have been modifying it bit too much lately so is there any way I can restore the registry to deafult without having to...
  7. regedit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    regedit: Hello. Lately, when I boot up my Windows 10 computer, I have noticed that the regedit popup keeps appearing, no matter how many times I press no. When I press yes, the regedit disables my task manager and I have to manually activate it again. Not only this but when I try...
  8. Icon Spacing In REGEDIT Didn't Work

Icon Spacing In REGEDIT Didn't Work: Do I have to reboot computer or something else to get Icon Spacing in REGEDIT to work? - I changed horizontal spacing from the standard -1125 to -1150 and saw no change. Tried -1200 and saw no change. - Why does Win 10 make everything harder? Have to go into the...
  9. Custom sounds Regedit not working?

Custom sounds Regedit not working?: Hi Been using this forum for months now and i never had the balls to join or post anything due to lack of knowledge about computing etc. Recently I've been messing around with my build and my OS and seeing what i can do with WIN10 and it seems like a lot of the features...
  10. CU update -- REGEDIT not working properly !!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    CU update -- REGEDIT not working properly !!!!: Hi there I have a folder / key in Regedit that I want to delete -- have given all privileges Exit regedit enter regedit again -- previous entry STILL in the registry -- same after reboot/ How do I SAVE changes -- if this tool is broken then that has to be a mega...