Windows 10: regedit perms PLEASE HELP

Discus and support regedit perms PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my computer says that it can not find this file when i try to open regedit i do not know what is happening PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EndermanOreaYT., Feb 11, 2019.

1. regedit perms PLEASE HELP

my computer says that it can not find this file when i try to open regedit i do not know what is happening PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE HEEEELLLLLPPP!

:)

EndermanOreaYT., Feb 11, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Flyordie Win User

regedit perms PLEASE HELP

Windows 7 RC1 available for download from MICROSOFT!!!!!!

Been running RC1 for 3 1/2 days now and kinda like it. Although I want a perm. OS and I only have a truely perm key for Vista HomePrem so back to Vista for now. Cya Win7 when you come out. (Microsoft, PLEASE offer a step up program for those who decided to take the Vista plunge. $74.99 for the upgrade from Vista Home Premium to Win7 Home Premium or w/e the SKU match it is. Just a suggestion. *Toast :toast: )

Flyordie, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

regedit perms PLEASE HELP

1. regedit perms PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - regedit perms PLEASE

2. Help please! When i try opening current config in regedit is says 'HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please! When i try opening current config in regedit is says 'HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG...: Help please! When i try opening current config in regedit is says 'HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG cannot be opened. An error is preventing this key from being opened. Details : access is denied.' because i denied myself permission to the file as i didnt think too much of it but when i...
  3. usb perms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb perms: i have a quest 2 and i want to send thigs to it but accidently made it to ware i can only send photos in the heat of the moment and i am regreting it but i need to know how to change the permissions on my quest so i can send apps and more over....
  4. usb perms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb perms: i have a quest 2 and i want to send thigs to it but accidently made it to ware i can only send photos in the heat of the moment and i am regreting it but i need to know how to change the permissions on my quest so i can send apps and more over....
  5. usb perms

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. HELP regedit problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP regedit problem: I think I may have modified some values that I shouldn’t have and need to change it back. I have not made any backups and I don’t know what to do. Please help submitted by /u/Beginning_Seesaw9781 [link] [comments]...
  7. Impossible problem with windows 10 admin perms need help please

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Impossible problem with windows 10 admin perms need help please: hello in the last 3 days my computer has been experiencing a very weird thing where ive seem to of lost admin perms even though ive downloaded nothing or done anything unusual in those days If i try to click or run anything that requires admin permissions that window...
  8. REGEDIT help

REGEDIT help: [ATTACH] Had an update drop in from IT. It's putting my computer to sleep within a couple minutes of inactively. I know change the Attributes (1) to (0) the go into power management and increase the time, but would anyone mind helping me make a modifier that works on...
  9. [Serious issue please Help] Windows 10 Pro Shows Enterprises in Regedit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    [Serious issue please Help] Windows 10 Pro Shows Enterprises in Regedit: Please help me, when I activate Home to Pro shows Pro in settings, but in regedit it shows Enterprise how do I solve this? 1909 Update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/serious-issue-please-help-windows-10-pro-shows/a4cc93b4-68ae-4606-8892-8575abc27ba8"
  10. [Help] Change Gamma with RegEdit?

[Help] Change Gamma with RegEdit?: I want to change gamma from the registry by using .reg files so I can make a normal_gamma.reg and a max_gamma.reg for macros while gaming. I play a game where it's common to turn up gamma at night and turn it back off at day. I currently have this from something I have found...