Windows 10: regedit tweaks

Discus and support regedit tweaks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I followed "How to speed up your Win 10 performance (new)" on YouTube, but after i followed the regedit tweak my Acer E 14 E5-473G runs only 60FPS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DKBinsuan, Dec 16, 2018.

1. DKBinsuan Win User

regedit tweaks

I followed "How to speed up your Win 10 performance (new)" on YouTube, but after i followed the regedit tweak my Acer E 14 E5-473G runs only 60FPS with lowest settings before that it can run 100+ FPS with low FPS but now i'm stuck at 60FPS.
    So can anyone help me with my problem. I changed of.... but didn't get to backup it so can anyone tell me he default value?

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games
    GPU Priority: 8

Priority: 2

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile
    SystemResponsive: 14

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse
    MouseHoverTime: 10

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop
    MenuShowDelay: 400

There are all in Hexadecimal

:)

DKBinsuan, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Callender Win User

Cleaning and tweaking Windows

RE:
    • Sometimes windows hang if im trying to shut down my computer and asks me if i want to wait for my programs to close. I want windows to shut down my computer without asking me anything.

Enable fast shutdown tweaks all listed under (Step 13) here:

Optimize Performance of Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Callender, Dec 17, 2018
  3. lx07 Win User

If you mean in standard Windows (not using some tweaking software) then you only get this if you try to install software in compatibility mode.

If you run Whatver_Installer.exe in compatibility mode for Windows 7 (for example) then it will ask if it worked. That is fair enough - you decided to try running a program using whatever steps they do for Windows 7 compatibility. If you just run it standard (under Windows 10) then it will not ever ask.

I'd suggest not running any tweaking software as they all end up being a bit annoying in the end. If you run stock you know where you are. Up to you of course. My $2 only.

4. Cerawy Win User

regedit tweaks

The message pops up, even with programs that doesn't run in compatability mode. I don't want any pop up messages on my computer.

Cerawy, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

regedit tweaks

1. regedit tweaks - Similar Threads - regedit tweaks

2. My windows 8 can't run exe files aven after using regedit. Is it a software related problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 8 can't run exe files aven after using regedit. Is it a software related problem?: Hi.I bought a Windows surface with Windows 8 and reseted it to factory settings. It is connected to my Microsoft account, but I don't seem to be able to run .exe files. I'm trying to install Google Chrome on it but it says "This app can't run on your PC". I tried using...
  3. My windows 8 can't run exe files aven after using regedit. Is it a software related problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 8 can't run exe files aven after using regedit. Is it a software related problem?: Hi.I bought a Windows surface with Windows 8 and reseted it to factory settings. It is connected to my Microsoft account, but I don't seem to be able to run .exe files. I'm trying to install Google Chrome on it but it says "This app can't run on your PC". I tried using...
  4. Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...: I accidentally changed my default exe file opener to Adobe Acrobat, when I ran the .exe file it appeared select an app to open this .exe file. when I run regedit, cmd, notepad and taskmgr it shows application not found how do i solve it?...
  5. Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...

Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...: I accidentally changed my default exe file opener to Adobe Acrobat, when I ran the .exe file it appeared select an app to open this .exe file. when I run regedit, cmd, notepad and taskmgr it shows application not found how do i solve it?...
  6. Regedit Windows 11 Home - Disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regedit Windows 11 Home - Disabled: Hello Everyone,Been using Win 11 for a while.Need to edit the Registry to get the extended Properties Menu that's helpfully been removed by Microsoft as the default setting.The problem is that Regedit will no longer permit modification of the appropriate keyHave tried the...
  7. Regedit Windows 11 Home - Disabled

Regedit Windows 11 Home - Disabled: Hello Everyone,Been using Win 11 for a while.Need to edit the Registry to get the extended Properties Menu that's helpfully been removed by Microsoft as the default setting.The problem is that Regedit will no longer permit modification of the appropriate keyHave tried the...
  8. Hey I want to enable the home key in windows Regedit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey I want to enable the home key in windows Regedit?: Hi I used this tutorial a while ago and it worked but now I want to revert back to normal on this regedit so my Home button works again.Here is the tutorial I used for disabling the Home button, now I want it to work, please help!...
  9. Hey I want to enable the home key in windows Regedit?

Hey I want to enable the home key in windows Regedit?: Hi I used this tutorial a while ago and it worked but now I want to revert back to normal on this regedit so my Home button works again.Here is the tutorial I used for disabling the Home button, now I want it to work, please help!...
  10. I tried to delete some regedit files, but now all search engines say they have privacy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to delete some regedit files, but now all search engines say they have privacy...: Hello, I deleted some registry files to try to remove the "some settings are managed by admin." Now, when I search anything on any browser, it says I have a privacy error without HTTPS. What can I do to fix it? Thank you....