Windows 10: Regedit

Discus and support Regedit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi im edited regedit options i dont understand why programs not vorking please hoe to reset regedit im tested all tutorial ,not vorking export import... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MiškoHudák, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Regedit

Hi im edited regedit options i dont understand why programs not vorking please hoe to reset regedit im tested all tutorial ,not vorking export import not vorking my problems : widows search not vorking long black screen loafing microsoft apps not vorking please help idontstand pc

:)

MiškoHudák, Mar 21, 2021
  2. RDrewD2 Win User

How to find--regedit

Just type regedit in your search Windows/Cortana box and hit return, or click it at the top of the results list.
    Or hit Windows key + R and in the box, type
    regedit and hit return or OK. Or in file explorer click to This PC> C:> Windows> regedit.

RDrewD2, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Regedit Values

Hey AlindApoorva!

You can view the name and contents of any Windows registry by:

• Opening Windows Run (Windows key + R)
    • Typing "regedit" into it and pressing enter.
    • The sidebar will contain a list of practically every registry available in Windows. You can browse this directory, and then double-click the registries that appear in the main pane to view and edit their values.

Nat Riddle, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Regedit

difference in regedit than the instructions

oh boy
    you better explain that one to me

i just followed your steps to get me C:\User\Frank
    never did anything else in regedit

njnitehawk, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Regedit

1. Regedit - Similar Threads - Regedit

2. Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...: I accidentally changed my default exe file opener to Adobe Acrobat, when I ran the .exe file it appeared select an app to open this .exe file. when I run regedit, cmd, notepad and taskmgr it shows application not found how do i solve it?...
  3. Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...: I accidentally changed my default exe file opener to Adobe Acrobat, when I ran the .exe file it appeared select an app to open this .exe file. when I run regedit, cmd, notepad and taskmgr it shows application not found how do i solve it?...
  4. Regedit Windows 11 Home - Disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regedit Windows 11 Home - Disabled: Hello Everyone,Been using Win 11 for a while.Need to edit the Registry to get the extended Properties Menu that's helpfully been removed by Microsoft as the default setting.The problem is that Regedit will no longer permit modification of the appropriate keyHave tried the...
  5. Regedit Windows 11 Home - Disabled

Regedit Windows 11 Home - Disabled: Hello Everyone,Been using Win 11 for a while.Need to edit the Registry to get the extended Properties Menu that's helpfully been removed by Microsoft as the default setting.The problem is that Regedit will no longer permit modification of the appropriate keyHave tried the...
  6. Hey I want to enable the home key in windows Regedit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey I want to enable the home key in windows Regedit?: Hi I used this tutorial a while ago and it worked but now I want to revert back to normal on this regedit so my Home button works again.Here is the tutorial I used for disabling the Home button, now I want it to work, please help!...
  7. Hey I want to enable the home key in windows Regedit?

Hey I want to enable the home key in windows Regedit?: Hi I used this tutorial a while ago and it worked but now I want to revert back to normal on this regedit so my Home button works again.Here is the tutorial I used for disabling the Home button, now I want it to work, please help!...
  8. I tried to delete some regedit files, but now all search engines say they have privacy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to delete some regedit files, but now all search engines say they have privacy...: Hello, I deleted some registry files to try to remove the "some settings are managed by admin." Now, when I search anything on any browser, it says I have a privacy error without HTTPS. What can I do to fix it? Thank you....
  9. I tried to delete some regedit files, but now all search engines say they have privacy...

I tried to delete some regedit files, but now all search engines say they have privacy...: Hello, I deleted some registry files to try to remove the "some settings are managed by admin." Now, when I search anything on any browser, it says I have a privacy error without HTTPS. What can I do to fix it? Thank you....
  10. Regedit Error in WinRE

Regedit Error in WinRE: I am trying to turn off the built in admin by going through WinRE since the normal way lusrmgr, cmd, powershell, etc. doesn't work and I don't have admin privileges. It keeps on giving me an error where it says that the process is in use by another process. I am trying to...