Windows 10: regestry

Discus and support regestry in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there a way to repair damage to the registry, without doing a complete reinstall of Win 10? Will win 10 repair itself, and if so, how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chas2325, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Chas2325 Win User

regestry

Is there a way to repair damage to the registry, without doing a complete reinstall of Win 10? Will win 10 repair itself, and if so, how?

:)

Chas2325, Feb 21, 2020

2. Windows 10 IRQL Error

I tryed to follow the steps in the instruction but there is no DbsMsg in the regestry or in my drivers files. Got another idea?

ArcticWFox, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 store not working

Hello,

Windows store not working with error: "something bad happened unknown layout specified in manifest"

I believe the problem is related to my time date and region settings but I have no idea how to solve it.

I purchased my laptop in the U.S but live in Israel.

Please note that I did all the steps listed in every possible forum, among them: resetting the store, signing in to a Microsoft account, playing with the regestry, updating windows and more ....

Any ideas???

Thanks!

EliavBuchnik, Feb 21, 2020
  4. regestry

Update wont update DUE TO Avira (i REMOVED ALL i COULD IN REGESTRY) AND dvd ram driver/bd DRIVER SOFTWARE

WINDOWS 10 UPDATE WILL NOT update DUE TO Avira (i REMOVED ALL i COULD IN REGESTRY) AND dvd ram driver/bd DRIVER SOFTWARE

[Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10]

michaelc26, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

regestry

1. regestry - Similar Threads - regestry

2. Windows corrupted after making change to regestry editor Allow permission in Regestry...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows corrupted after making change to regestry editor Allow permission in Regestry...: Hello I have problem after making change in permission in regestry editor. I followed the instruction on Youtube YT link: https://youtu.be/PG-Z1IMrXaE?si=aIzHgnkGPZkpPArz After finish this “wrong” instruction i read the comment section and make a reverse setting and panically...
  3. Windows corrupted after making change to regestry editor Allow pẻmission in Regestry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows corrupted after making change to regestry editor Allow pẻmission in Regestry Editor: Hello I have problem after making change in permission in regestry editor. I followed the instruction on Youtube YT link: https://youtu.be/PG-Z1IMrXaE?si=aIzHgnkGPZkpPArz After finish this “wrong” instruction i read the comment section and make a reverse setting and panically...
  4. Windows corrupted after making change to regestry editor Allow pẻmission in Regestry Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows corrupted after making change to regestry editor Allow pẻmission in Regestry Editor: Hello I have problem after making change in permission in regestry editor. I followed the instruction on Youtube YT link: https://youtu.be/PG-Z1IMrXaE?si=aIzHgnkGPZkpPArz After finish this “wrong” instruction i read the comment section and make a reverse setting and panically...
  5. Sometimes later when i try to open regestry editor it causes error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes later when i try to open regestry editor it causes error: * Locked Sometimes later when i try to open regestry editor it causes error showin open and close immediately and my wuauserv services is missing and in update window it showingv that something went wrong try to reopen later.how to fix those problems please help me sir...
  6. Sometimes later when i try to open regestry editor it causes error

Sometimes later when i try to open regestry editor it causes error: * Locked Sometimes later when i try to open regestry editor it causes error showin open and close immediately and my wuauserv services is missing and in update window it showingv that something went wrong try to reopen later.how to fix those problems please help me sir...
  7. Sometimes later when i try to open regestry editor it causes error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. ometimes later when i try to open regestry editor it causes error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ometimes later when i try to open regestry editor it causes error: ometimes later when i try to open regestry editor it causes error showin open and close immediately and my wuauserv services is missing and in update window it showingv that something went wrong try to reopen later.how to fix those problems please help me sir...
  9. ometimes later when i try to open regestry editor it causes error

ometimes later when i try to open regestry editor it causes error: ometimes later when i try to open regestry editor it causes error showin open and close immediately and my wuauserv services is missing and in update window it showingv that something went wrong try to reopen later.how to fix those problems please help me sir...
  10. ometimes later when i try to open regestry editor it causes error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade