Windows 10: regex for url filtering

Discus and support regex for url filtering in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,It would be great to be able to use regex's for url filtering. That way I would be able to allow, for example, all videos in a particular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SameerJ, Aug 14, 2022.

1. SameerJ Win User

regex for url filtering

Hello,It would be great to be able to use regex's for url filtering. That way I would be able to allow, for example, all videos in a particular playlist. Is that possible? If not do take it as a feature request. Thanks.

:)

SameerJ, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

regex for url filtering [​IMG]

Try0x101, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Sakeriye Win User
    Validate regex pattern as the pipeline starts

i have a Guid Regex:

^[a-f0-9]{8}-([a-f0-9]{4}-){3}[a-f0-9]{12}$

I want to have the azure pipeline check for a valid guid. I want a step at the start of pipeline to just check all passed parameters are at least in a valid format before proceeding.

basically a parameter validation stage

But I don't know how to do this, could i get some help

Sakeriye, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Geethu B Win User

regex for url filtering

Unable to filter the entire website under Family Safety

Hi Raj,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

Filter apps and games with Microsoft Edge

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

regex for url filtering

1. regex for url filtering - Similar Threads - regex url filtering

2. URL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    URL: How to get the URL of a downloaded file that is being downloaded by Windows’ downloader? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/url/b18ea3aa-a24e-4934-ad0e-9acb0dd028d8
  3. URL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URL: How to get the URL of a downloaded file that is being downloaded by Windows’ downloader? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/url/b18ea3aa-a24e-4934-ad0e-9acb0dd028d8
  4. URL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. regex for url filtering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regex for url filtering: Hello,It would be great to be able to use regex's for url filtering. That way I would be able to allow, for example, all videos in a particular playlist. Is that possible? If not do take it as a feature request. Thanks....
  6. Validate regex pattern as the pipeline starts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Validate regex pattern as the pipeline starts: i have a Guid Regex: ^[a-f0-9]{8}-[a-f0-9]{4}-{3}[a-f0-9]{12}$ I want to have the azure pipeline check for a valid guid. I want a step at the start of pipeline to just check all passed parameters are at least in a valid format before proceeding. But I don't know how to do...
  7. Validate regex pattern as the pipeline starts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Validate regex pattern as the pipeline starts: i have a Guid Regex: ^[a-f0-9]{8}-[a-f0-9]{4}-{3}[a-f0-9]{12}$ I want to have the azure pipeline check for a valid guid. I want a step at the start of pipeline to just check all passed parameters are at least in a valid format before proceeding. But I don't know how to do...
  8. Blocking websites under child user accounts with regex

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Blocking websites under child user accounts with regex: Hi, I want to whitelist all URLS that contains the edu.gr If regex was supported I would write *edu.gr* But I cannot add this setting to my child Is it somehow possible?...
  9. using panda security url filtering along with Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    using panda security url filtering along with Windows Defender: I currently have Windows Defender installed. Previously I was using the free version of Panda Anti Virus. Though I uninstalled Panda their panda security url filtering is still on my machine. Should I uninstall panda security url filtering as well or is there some benefit...
  10. URL Access. The requested URL was rejected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    URL Access. The requested URL was rejected: While trying to access MY Account on the Facebook home page I get the following message The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID is: 12399196352592755151 When using the Edge browser. It works fine on inprivate Window (Edge) and...