Windows 10: regfix ?

Discus and support regfix ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was told Microsoft had a free registry fix to take care of fault bucket error but I can't find it. Does anyone have any experience with this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelGilliam4, Nov 28, 2020.

1. regfix ?

I was told Microsoft had a free registry fix to take care of fault bucket error but I can't find it. Does anyone have any experience with this issue?

:)

MichaelGilliam4, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Frick Win User

Why not have a Windows section?

I don't know if this has been said, but there's a fine line between Windows problems (say registry problems) and it's software (say regfix programs), so there would be more going back and forth between those forums.

Frick, Nov 28, 2020
  3. reelism Win User
    Various apps cannot connect - inc Edge/Apps, others can.

I did disable IPv6, and have OpenDNS + Google DNS right now, as an attempted fix.

How do I delete MAC address?
    Note I'm connected right now to my mobile hotspot.

Yes, Edge didn't work with firewall &/or UAC enabled/disabled.

EDIT: regfix must have reset TCP/IP, trying again now with IPv6 off + DNS.
    My network connections is now only showing Wifi, no ethernet (which I rarely use)

reelism, Nov 28, 2020
  4. regfix ?

W10 Enterprise - How to disable Security Center service?

Belatedly trialing W10 and trying to tweak and customize it.
    I've made a lot of changes, including turning off Windows Defender via the registry and GPEDIT, but I can't shut down the Security Center Service - the options are all greyed out.
    Is there a regfix for this?
    Thanks.

tenterprise, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

regfix ?