Windows 10: Region pop up windows and language preference problems.

Discus and support Region pop up windows and language preference problems. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello guys. Please help me to solve these two issues. Thanks. Problem 1: Font doesn't match with pop-up windows. (How can I fix it back?) [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AungThura1, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Region pop up windows and language preference problems.

Hello guys.

Please help me to solve these two issues. Thanks.

Problem 1: Font doesn't match with pop-up windows. (How can I fix it back?)

Region pop up windows and language preference problems. ce78bc44-c928-44cf-9165-b071de2f7112?upload=true.jpg

Region pop up windows and language preference problems. 5a6cb9d0-9b5e-4178-ac8c-fb1a46e5d8d1?upload=true.jpg

The rest of the pop up windows are normal.

Region pop up windows and language preference problems. ec516267-42bc-4878-ae86-89b36a392f47?upload=true.jpg

Problem 2: The language preference becomes 3 but I only set two in the setting. (Here Australia should not be install, how can I delete it?)

Region pop up windows and language preference problems. 925d85ff-50ff-4acb-891c-4e58b0cb4018?upload=true.jpg

:)

AungThura1, Oct 5, 2018

2. Resetting language and regions

Hi Dee,

The option to reset the language and region can either be done in the Control Panel or the Settings app. Since you are having issues with the reset option, we would like to ask for additional information to help us provide the appropriate troubleshooting
    steps. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 is your PC running on?
    • Did you get an error after resetting the language and region?
    • In which language and region are you trying to reset it to?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Filip29 Win User
    Language preferences

I access the region and language settings as you can see from pic1 I uploaded, but the problem is that English(UK) is not in the list with preferred languages so I can't remove them from there. They just appear in the task bar - down right corner, so it
    is a few extra taps on Alt+Shift to get the right layout for me. Thank you anyway for your time Pedro.

Filip29, Oct 8, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Region pop up windows and language preference problems.

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Region pop up windows and language preference problems.

1. Region pop up windows and language preference problems. - Similar Threads - Region pop language

2. Language Preference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Preference: Hi!Problem looks like little, but at least its painful. I have only two languages in settings. but i have 4 languages in use: 3 language from bottom are changeable By Shift + Alt.2 language from top, are changeable by Shift + Ctrl, this made a new problem, now Ctrl + Shift +...
  3. Language Preference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Preference: Hi!Problem looks like little, but at least its painful. I have only two languages in settings. but i have 4 languages in use: 3 language from bottom are changeable By Shift + Alt.2 language from top, are changeable by Shift + Ctrl, this made a new problem, now Ctrl + Shift +...
  4. language preference

in Windows 10 Customization
    language preference: How do i change it so i can only switch between NOB and ENG? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-preference/f03cfc54-a832-4641-80cf-759b9aefaad7
  5. Language Preferences

Language Preferences: Hi, I used to have a 2nd language pack installed but i removed it recently and now when i log in the language is accessible with the Win + Space shortcut but isn't listed in laguage preferences also it somehow switches to that language without me using the shortcut. Can...
  6. Region and Language

Region and Language: I have added a wrong region, how to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/region-and-language/5671547b-e950-4c77-b2af-554944ba5676
  7. Privacy Preferences Pop-Up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy Preferences Pop-Up: HOW CAN I MAKE THIS STOP!!!!! I've tried settings and nothing stops this anno[ATTACH]ying pop-up everytime I turn on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-preferences-pop-up/57233434-7ebc-400c-a246-18f7f4b8f9fc"
  8. Region and language

Region and language: I want to change my language to English, however when I go to the Region and Language section nothing appears what can i do to fix this? Here is a screenshot to see what happens [ATTACH]...
  9. Region & Language

Region & Language: Why doesn't Region & Language show up? It has been about this for 3 months. I updated and restarted the computer many times. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/region-language/c7470674-2f84-44b1-a4f8-73b6f19df89b
  10. Region pop up windows and language preference problems.

Region pop up windows and language preference problems.: Hello guys. Please help me to solve these two issues. Thanks. Problem 1: Font doesn't match with pop-up windows. (How can I fix it back?) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The rest of the pop up windows are normal. [ATTACH] Problem 2: The language preference becomes 3 but I only...