Windows 10: Region should be changed in Microsoft Store.

Discus and support Region should be changed in Microsoft Store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am in Namibia and I am not able to buy from the store. Even with a new account which I created I receive the message: Oder ändern Sie die Region für... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by christahandl, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Region should be changed in Microsoft Store.

I am in Namibia and I am not able to buy from the store. Even with a new account which I created I receive the message: Oder ändern Sie die Region für den Microsoft Store. Die Region, in der Ihre Zahlungsmethode eingerichtet wurde, muss mit Ihrer Microsoft Store-Region übereinstimmen. PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion. I run crazy. I try to change the regions, I still get the same answers.

Whatever I tried to change - it does not work. It makes me crazy, I just want to buy soemthing.......

Thanks for your help!

Christa

:)

christahandl, Nov 22, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Unable to change country/region for Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

When you install Windows on your computer, you are asked to select the region or location you’re currently in. Windows Store app displays the apps and their price based on your currently selected location or the country. The stuff you get in one region
    might not work in another. You may try the steps mentioned in the article below to change the country or region for Microsoft Store.

Change your country or region in Microsoft Store

For more information and help, you can contact Microsoft Store at:
    Microsoft Store Help

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Region should be changed in Microsoft Store.

Changing billing region

Hi,

To change your account's region online, kindly perform the following steps:

• Go to
      link
    • Under Xbox Settings, click the Change 360 account region icon. Follow the prompts appearing on your screen, select your current region, and complete the process.
    • Make a purchase from the Store and check if it works.
    For more information about updating your Microsoft account's region, check out this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Paul Bab, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Region should be changed in Microsoft Store.

1. Region should be changed in Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - Region should changed

2. MS store region will not change.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS store region will not change.: Everything is set to US English. Everything is set to region: US. Windows is set to US English and region US. MS account in the web and in windows is set to English and US Region. MS Store still stuck on Japanese....
  3. Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store: I'm trying to buy Minecraft in Micrsoft store but the payment page is set automatically to US, which cannot be changed.All of my Microsoft accounts are already set to my region Australia, so none of them are incorrect. I am not able to figure out where the problem is. I have...
  4. Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store: I'm trying to buy Minecraft in Micrsoft store but the payment page is set automatically to US, which cannot be changed.All of my Microsoft accounts are already set to my region Australia, so none of them are incorrect. I am not able to figure out where the problem is. I have...
  5. Unable to change country/region in Microsoft Store

6. Change your Store region

Change your Store region: Im trying to buy a game, but every time i go to purchase it gives me The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. and I looked up what to do. So I followed as said and still nothing happens. Can someone please help me with this....
  7. Change your Store region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change your Store region: Im trying to buy a game, but every time i go to purchase it gives me The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. and I looked up what to do. So I followed as said and still nothing happens. Can someone please help me with this....
  8. Change your Store region

9. Changing the region without changing language Microsoft store

Changing the region without changing language Microsoft store: Hello, I changed my current region to Japan because I'm leaving there, and also to have prices in yen in the Windows store. But know I got some stuff in Japanese in the app. How can I change my region and ONLY the region, not any language features, or, at least, only change...
  10. Unable to change country/region for Microsoft Store

Unable to change country/region for Microsoft Store: I try to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphone on Microsoft store but can't do it cause Microsoft ask to fill profile address in USA and can't changing to my country(Malaysia). ***Original title: Microsoft Store***...