Windows 10: Regions trouble with Cortana

Discus and support Regions trouble with Cortana in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why ( and im in canada ) when I got win10 to tell me the local temp in celcius.. cortana tells me the temp in farenheit with no option to change it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rayban, Jul 29, 2015.

1. rayban Win User

Regions trouble with Cortana

Why ( and im in canada ) when I got win10 to tell me the local temp in celcius.. cortana tells me the temp in farenheit with no option to change it to celcius..

:)

rayban, Jul 29, 2015

2. Cortana ??

Hi Ed,

Check this link for
    Cortana's regions and languages.

If you are having trouble setting up Cortana, let us know if you're getting any error messages or at which step/s you're having problems and we'd be glad to assist you.

Regards.

Patricia Yu, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Maerta B. Win User
    Cortana only works if the region is set to United Kingdom

Hello Cybdiver,

thank you for posting into the forum.

I see you are having troubles with Cortana and the region settings, can you please double check that your account is

set to the right region
    ?

kind regards,

Marta

Maerta B., Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Regions trouble with Cortana

1. Regions trouble with Cortana - Similar Threads - Regions trouble Cortana

2. Cortana Regions And Languages

in Cortana
    Cortana Regions And Languages: Cortana is not working again. It says 'Cortana isn't available In your region' Please tell all the available regions. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-regions-and-languages/65d4c67b-5d92-4347-b44e-fbc84d40064d
  3. Trouble with Cortana

in Cortana
    Trouble with Cortana: How can I activate Cortana in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-with-cortana/64c221b9-a023-49d9-8f8e-7873fe5be2fa
  4. Trouble with Cortana

in Cortana
    Trouble with Cortana: Does Cortana have a wakeword in the last version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-with-cortana/fb56d9f3-72e3-4da0-8027-5ded07eaa953
  5. Trouble with Cortana

in Cortana
    Trouble with Cortana: I have the latest version of Cortana but it doesn't have wakewold. When I try to activate my voice activation it says Voice activation is currently unavailable and will be included in a future update. Why?...
  6. CORTANA REGION ERROR !!!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CORTANA REGION ERROR !!!?: SALUDOS!! SOY DE SAN JUAN PUERTO RICO, LLEVO TRE DIAS INTENTANDO JUGAR PUBG LITE Y ME SALE UN ERROR EN MI REGION, HE TRATADO DE SOLUCIONARLO CON VARIOS TUTORIALES EN YOUTUBE PERO NADA LO SOLUCIONA. AL IGUAL Q INTENTO USAR CORTANA Y TAMBIEN ME SALE NO DISPONIBLE EN MI REGION!!...
  7. Cortana says "It is not available in your region."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana says "It is not available in your region.": Hello everyone!! I had recently downloaded the latest Windows 10 x64 bit 20h2 update. The very next day I updated all my remaining stuf including cortana too . When I opened cortana says that it's not available in my region. I am from India and I can speak English and...
  8. Trouble Shooting Cortana

in Cortana
    Trouble Shooting Cortana: I had problems with Cortana, I brought an additional copy of Windows 10 {OS10} Contana worked as long as I was installing the OS on to a HDD. Than when it finished the installing the OS System then the Cortana program stop functioning, Then I went to work on the other OS...
  9. Cortana troubles

in Cortana
    Cortana troubles: Hey. Cortana seems to have trouble with somethin. Either hearing me, or she herself is not working properly. Attached, you'll see the steps I took that landed me to the area where Cortana suddenly couldn't understand me, or something. I did set this up previously before...
  10. Cortana and mic troubles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana and mic troubles: I just got my laptop and i decided to try Cortana but when I click on the mic it brings her up for a short while and then crashes. I tried going to settings and clicking set up mic but as soon as I click it, it says detecting problem and won't let me. I have skyped some...