Windows 10: Register Cleaner Question

Discus and support Register Cleaner Question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've read all kinds of horror stories about Register Cleaner programs available on line (particularly Ccleaner). My question: Is there a really SAFE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony Vella, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Register Cleaner Question

I've read all kinds of horror stories about Register Cleaner programs available on line (particularly Ccleaner).
    My question: Is there a really SAFE (100% safe) register cleaning program out there?
    Thanks in advance.

:)

Tony Vella, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

Register Cleaner Question

Leave them alone unless you know what to remove. I have a few utilities including Ccleaner but there's only one I actually use and it's not Ccleaner registry cleanup.

From my machine.

This one stays disabled as it makes mistakes:

Register Cleaner Question [​IMG]

Here's the one I use bit I will not suggest using it as you still need to know what to remove or ignore:

Plus it remembers your choices.

My advice - don't use any automatic registry cleaners.

Callender, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Register Cleaner Question

I've read all kinds of horror stories about Register Cleaner programs available on line (particularly Ccleaner).
    My question: Is there a really SAFE (100% safe) register cleaning program out there?
    Thanks in advance.

Tony Vella, Jan 8, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

f14tomcat, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Register Cleaner Question - Similar Threads - Register Cleaner Question

2. COMBO CLEANER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMBO CLEANER: HiI had combo cleaner scan my system but they want me to pay to remove this threat i removed combo cleanerhow to i remove the threat?THANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combo-cleaner/ab8d9592-f5c8-440c-b732-60b6328bf1b4
  3. A2Z CLEANER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A2Z CLEANER: How dangerous is the A2Z CLEANER scam? Did they extract all my files? All my personal info? Do I have to cancel all my credit card, banking accts., change all passwords, make a police report, put a fraud alert on the Experian? I paid them $499.99. How can you notify me...
  4. cc cleaner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cc cleaner: cc cleaner is asking me clean error in the registry is this safe to do [ATTACH]try is this safe to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cc-cleaner/7dc60a87-e38c-4f2f-bc3f-c020d729a029
  5. Taken to the cleaners.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Taken to the cleaners.: It seems I allowed myself to be scammed by someone claiming to be from Microsoft. While starting up my laptop a message came stating my unit was locked and do not turn off the computer without calling the support number provided. Stupid me, I called. One thing led to another...
  6. Registry cleaners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry cleaners: What is your opinion about registry cleaning programs? Are they useful or not so much, and which ones would you recommend? I've been using JetClean for a while and, while it says it cleans a lot of shortcuts, RAM etc., there doesn't seem to be any noticeable improvements...
  7. cleaners

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cleaners: Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer. where can you find what is needed or not needed? seems a lot of ads for registry and files or interent history is being advertised and never sure if it...
  8. Kaspersky Cleaner

Kaspersky Cleaner: Kaspersky Lab is well known for its security products. While it’s popular products like Kaspersky Antivirus and Kaspersky Internet Security are paid solutions, Kaspersky Lab does offer couple of free tools for Windows operating system. One of them is Kaspersky Cleaner....
  9. C cleaner question

C cleaner question: I've been having a very difficult time staying on this forum. I think it may have started a couple of weeks ago when I tried to log on after using C Cleaner (may have deleted my cookies?...don't know). I just tried to log on a few minutes ago and was told I had the wrong...
  10. Windows cleaner, registry cleaner recomendations PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows cleaner, registry cleaner recomendations PLEASE!: I have used Ccleaner and REVO to clean and maintain my Windows environment. So I am looking for your thoughts and comments as to what you recommend for cleaning Windows and Windows registry. And if you could add why I would really appreciate it. I feel that registry...