Windows 10: register error

Discus and support register error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi do you have a solution for fixing a register error 0x80070057 it did lock all my pcitures and can not more deleted them thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by angeliquereunbrouck1, May 8, 2019.

1. register error

hi do you have a solution for fixing a register error 0x80070057 it did lock all my pcitures and can not more deleted them

thanks in advance

:)

angeliquereunbrouck1, May 8, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

"class not registered" error

Hi Eddie,

For better assistance, are you getting the error with this specific file only?

We suggest checking this thread to resolve the "Class not Registered"
    error.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 8, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    "Class Not Registered" Windows 10 when trying to open jpg

Hi Teresa,

The error “class not registered” may occur if there are any Windows files are not properly registered, damaged, missing in Windows.
    To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Does this happen only to .jpg files?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    . It will let you also scan for corruptions and provide remedy.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 8, 2019
  4. register error

File system error (-2145042388)

Based on the information you provided, we suggest that you follow the steps below to troubleshoot the error on the Windows App store as it can be one of the causes why your Photo app won't open your pictures.

Here are the steps:

• Press the
      Windows logo+
      Xbutton on your keyboard.

• ChooseCommand Prompt
      (Admin).

• Type in
      powershell.

• Copy and paste the following command:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Keep us updated with the result.

Engelsen Fad, May 8, 2019
Thema:

register error

1. register error - Similar Threads - register error

2. Unable to register dll, error code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to register dll, error code 0x80004005: I wanted to register autoM.dll, but the error code 0x80004005 appeared. I searched for related solutions and executed softpub.dll, wintrust.dll, and initpki.dll. The first two were successful, but the last initpki.dll failed., I can't find any solution, please help. all...
  3. class not registered error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    class not registered error: hi, Whenever I start my laptop I get this error, class not registered, here is the photo of error, how can I fix this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/class-not-registered-error/539afe87-e191-4db0-b70b-498b40809393
  4. class not registered error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    class not registered error: hi, Whenever I start my laptop I get this error, class not registered, here is the photo of error, how can I fix this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/class-not-registered-error/539afe87-e191-4db0-b70b-498b40809393
  5. Error 1904.Module C:\windows\sysWOW64\ssdatb32.ocx failed to register HRESULT 2147220473

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1904.Module C:\windows\sysWOW64\ssdatb32.ocx failed to register HRESULT 2147220473: Hello,I'm trying to install Aspen One Engineering V12 on my Windows 11 and i am getting this error.I want to resolve this issue as soon as possible because I need this for my study purpose.With regards, Pavan...
  6. Error 1904.Module C:\windows\sysWOW64\ssdatb32.ocx failed to register HRESULT 2147220473

Error 1904.Module C:\windows\sysWOW64\ssdatb32.ocx failed to register HRESULT 2147220473: Hello,I'm trying to install Aspen One Engineering V12 on my Windows 11 and i am getting this error.I want to resolve this issue as soon as possible because I need this for my study purpose.With regards, Pavan...
  7. Prompt an Error "Something Went Wrong" When Registering a New Fingerprint as Windows Hello...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prompt an Error "Something Went Wrong" When Registering a New Fingerprint as Windows Hello...: Hello All,I am writing this as I am having an issue when register a new fingerprint to use the Windows Hello function.I have searched the solutions online but it seems does not help for me, so here are the solutions I tried:1. Reinstall the Drivers of the Fingerprint Scanner-...
  8. Prompt an Error "Something Went Wrong" When Registering a New Fingerprint as Windows Hello...

Prompt an Error "Something Went Wrong" When Registering a New Fingerprint as Windows Hello...: Hello All,I am writing this as I am having an issue when register a new fingerprint to use the Windows Hello function.I have searched the solutions online but it seems does not help for me, so here are the solutions I tried:1. Reinstall the Drivers of the Fingerprint Scanner-...
  9. My windows10 has explores class not registered error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows10 has explores class not registered error: Sir my PC has problem when loging in it shows blank screen where I can't asses my app and when I try to start explorer.exe it crashes . Also my none of windows app not working showing same class not registered error settings app also but fule explorer is working .safe mode...
  10. My windows10 has explores class not registered error

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows10 has explores class not registered error: Sir my PC has problem when loging in it shows blank screen where I can't asses my app and when I try to start explorer.exe it crashes . Also my none of windows app not working showing same class not registered error settings app also but fule explorer is working .safe mode...