Windows 10: Register new laptop

Discus and support Register new laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how do I register my new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/register-new-laptop/64069954-e4ab-4efa-a551-22c5b9150a6b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DStokes_62, May 31, 2020.

1. Register new laptop

how do I register my new laptop?

:)

DStokes_62, May 31, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 31, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, May 31, 2020
  4. Register new laptop

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Register new laptop

1. Register new laptop - Similar Threads - Register laptop

2. My Windows 10 laptop doesn't register any other external microphones except the realtek...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Windows 10 laptop doesn't register any other external microphones except the realtek...: I have tried everything I have seen online to no avail including; - going back to an older driver- letting apps access the mic- checking the control panel and attempting to enable in the recording tabAll of the attached devices are "enabled" in the recording tab of the...
  3. My Windows 10 laptop doesn't register any other external microphones except the realtek...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 laptop doesn't register any other external microphones except the realtek...: I have tried everything I have seen online to no avail including; - going back to an older driver- letting apps access the mic- checking the control panel and attempting to enable in the recording tabAll of the attached devices are "enabled" in the recording tab of the...
  4. My Windows 10 laptop doesn't register any other external microphones except the realtek...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I did not register the bitlocker key when I bought my laptop. Please advise how to find my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not register the bitlocker key when I bought my laptop. Please advise how to find my...: Hello, I did not register the bitlocker key when I bought my laptop. Please advise how to find my bitlocker recovery key so I can use my laptop again. I am unable to sign in my old microsoft account since I forgot my password and I got locked out from the system.The screen...
  6. I did not register the bitlocker key when I bought my laptop. Please advise how to find my...

I did not register the bitlocker key when I bought my laptop. Please advise how to find my...: Hello, I did not register the bitlocker key when I bought my laptop. Please advise how to find my bitlocker recovery key so I can use my laptop again. I am unable to sign in my old microsoft account since I forgot my password and I got locked out from the system.The screen...
  7. Hi, my laptop with Windows 11 constantly registers a scrolling input even with trackpad and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my laptop with Windows 11 constantly registers a scrolling input even with trackpad and...: Hi, I was playing a Steam game, then closed it and opened a different game and noticed it was constantly scrolling. I restarted my laptop and it still automatically scrolls for example, when I hover my mouse over my laptop's volume bar, the volume slowly increases by itself.I...
  8. Hi, my laptop with Windows 11 constantly registers a scrolling input even with trackpad and...

Hi, my laptop with Windows 11 constantly registers a scrolling input even with trackpad and...: Hi, I was playing a Steam game, then closed it and opened a different game and noticed it was constantly scrolling. I restarted my laptop and it still automatically scrolls for example, when I hover my mouse over my laptop's volume bar, the volume slowly increases by itself.I...
  9. When I register my yubo yubikey on my windows laptop don't I have to use the yubikey on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I register my yubo yubikey on my windows laptop don't I have to use the yubikey on my...: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question about a yubico 5c NFC . I was wanting to now if I go passwordless login on my outlook.com account on the internet will I have to setup the yubikey on my computer to login to my outlook.com account on the internet? Does the yubikey...
  10. When I register my yubo yubikey on my windows laptop don't I have to use the yubikey on my...

When I register my yubo yubikey on my windows laptop don't I have to use the yubikey on my...: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question about a yubico 5c NFC . I was wanting to now if I go passwordless login on my outlook.com account on the internet will I have to setup the yubikey on my computer to login to my outlook.com account on the internet? Does the yubikey...