Windows 10: registering to developer account

Discus and support registering to developer account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, recently i develop a uwp app that i plan to publish on Microsoft Store. My problem is that i can't register myself to developer account/ partner... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by tanhartono, Jul 2, 2020.

1. registering to developer account

Hi, recently i develop a uwp app that i plan to publish on Microsoft Store. My problem is that i can't register myself to developer account/ partner center. I can enter the site with my microsoft account and choose my registration as personal with a one time registration fee about US$14, so i fill in all the required fields and payment info, and now when i try to complete the payment, the site always refuse by saying it is not working and asked me to sign in with another account.

So is there anyone who experienced the same issue before and know the solution for it?

:)

tanhartono, Jul 2, 2020
  2. W.Schw Win User

Error 2006 when trying to register a developer Account

I am triying to Register a Company developer account.

Every time i Put in the credit Card data and press "next" i get this Error Message:

• Fehlercode: 2006
    • Korrelations-ID: 5ce72ec5-5f8c-4d8b-a8e9-2091d459df70,QEFjEHFNvUycav1O.0.0
    Can someone tell me what ist wrong?

W.Schw, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 2, 2020
  4. registering to developer account

Error 2006 when trying to register a developer Account

Hi W.Schw

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Have you gone through these steps when registering the account?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/marketpl...

Which country are you located in?

I also recommend you open a support ticket at:

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/s...

Contact us > dashboard issue as support topic > Account setup & management as issue type > submit an incident

Andre for Directly, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

registering to developer account

1. registering to developer account - Similar Threads - registering developer account

2. Failure to register as an App Developer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to register as an App Developer: I've been a registered Windows and Windows Phone developer from 2015 to 08/23/2016 through the DreamSpark program. Now, in 2024, i'm trying to register again as a developer and pay the $19 individual fee, but as soon as I head to the official page to register Register as an...
  3. Failure to register as an App Developer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failure to register as an App Developer: I've been a registered Windows and Windows Phone developer from 2015 to 08/23/2016 through the DreamSpark program. Now, in 2024, i'm trying to register again as a developer and pay the $19 individual fee, but as soon as I head to the official page to register Register as an...
  4. Why can I not register for a Developer account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not register for a Developer account?: Every time I click the pay and register button I am returned with a bit of loading then an error messaging saying that something went wrong. Here is there messed in its entirety;Something went wrong. Please contact support. ReferenceId: 5234cdeb-e13a-448f-99bf-08dc379f9debHow...
  5. Why can I not register for a Developer account?

Why can I not register for a Developer account?: Every time I click the pay and register button I am returned with a bit of loading then an error messaging saying that something went wrong. Here is there messed in its entirety;Something went wrong. Please contact support. ReferenceId: 5234cdeb-e13a-448f-99bf-08dc379f9debHow...
  6. Unable to Register as an app developer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Register as an app developer.: Unable to Register as an app developer. I am trying to register as a developer of apps and games on Windows and on the account info page to register I indicate that I live in Mexico, and it does not accept what I write in the State/province box even though it is optional and...
  7. Unable to Register as an app developer.

Unable to Register as an app developer.: Unable to Register as an app developer. I am trying to register as a developer of apps and games on Windows and on the account info page to register I indicate that I live in Mexico, and it does not accept what I write in the State/province box even though it is optional and...
  8. Cannot register as a Windows App Developer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot register as a Windows App Developer: I go to https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/Registration, provide my information, select a payment method and boom, I get the error message, "Something wrong happened" with the following error info.CorrelationID: 95c6ef7e-ef99-4153-b715-08564c660f16Correlation...
  9. Cannot register as a Windows App Developer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot register as a Windows App Developer: I go to https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/Registration, provide my information, select a payment method and boom, I get the error message, "Something wrong happened" with the following error info.CorrelationID: 95c6ef7e-ef99-4153-b715-08564c660f16Correlation...
  10. Cannot register as a Windows App Developer