Windows 10: Registery virus or what

Discus and support Registery virus or what in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I ran JunkWareRemoveTool from malwarbytes and it deleted these stuff, can someone explaine what even are these values... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AleyCool, Jun 30, 2022.

1. AleyCool Win User

Registery virus or what

I ran JunkWareRemoveTool from malwarbytes and it deleted these stuff, can someone explaine what even are these values

:)

AleyCool, Jun 30, 2022
  2. newbie007 Win User

Registery settings

I've made another topic about my Active Sync problems before (as listed in

this topic
    for example) but somehow it got deleted. I didn't know if I posted it in the right section, but making a comment asking for support or telling me where to post it instead wasn't a hint for any mod to help me out.

I fixed the problem of not seeing any tasks and processes in my task manager by switching some registery settings. I'm hoping I might fix all the other problems now aswell, for example getting my Bluetooth, WLAN, active sync and add/remove programs to work.

Hereby I'm asking anyone to quickly (yeah I know it takes time) write down some standard registery settings which might have anything to do with the listed items. Or help me find some website where those standard/basic registery
    strings/values are listed.

Thanks in advance

newbie007, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Asylum Win User
    Windows Registery

How about the rest of my question....The why and about how the registery works?

Asylum, Jun 30, 2022
  4. louis14 Win User

Registery virus or what

restore point - registery

when i take a restore point and i then change the registery (with a .reg file) will the registery be set back to the Original state when i restore my restore point?

louis14, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Registery virus or what

1. Registery virus or what - Similar Threads - Registery virus

2. Please can someone help with where the SideBySide registery has gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can someone help with where the SideBySide registery has gone: HI,I am trying to install a programme and when I click the .exe file it says the following:The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more...
  3. Please can someone help with where the SideBySide registery has gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can someone help with where the SideBySide registery has gone: HI,I am trying to install a programme and when I click the .exe file it says the following:The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more...
  4. Please can someone help with where the SideBySide registery has gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Accidentally deleted the default user profile from the registery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted the default user profile from the registery: When I bought my laptop MSI gf 63 thin it had pre installed windows 11 and when I booted this laptop for the first time it asked me to sign-in so I did the old account I made using Gmail was my old phone number like *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and it became...
  6. Accidentally deleted the default user profile from the registery

Accidentally deleted the default user profile from the registery: When I bought my laptop MSI gf 63 thin it had pre installed windows 11 and when I booted this laptop for the first time it asked me to sign-in so I did the old account I made using Gmail was my old phone number like *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and it became...
  7. HOW TO UNMERGE REGISTERY ENTRIES CREATED BY ANOTHER PROGRAM NAMELY ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO UNMERGE REGISTERY ENTRIES CREATED BY ANOTHER PROGRAM NAMELY ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE...: THE PROGRAM FOR SOME REASON MERGED REGISTERY ENTRIES OF A SEAGATE EXTERNAL HDD AND A HP OFFICEJET 8600 PRINTER AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO CREATE A RESTORE POINT BUT IT NEVER DID. I DONT KNOW WHY IT MERGED THESE AND UNINSTALLING THE DEVICES DIDNT FIX THE PROBLEM IT THEN CAUSED. MY...
  8. HOW TO UNMERGE REGISTERY ENTRIES CREATED BY ANOTHER PROGRAM NAMELY ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE...

HOW TO UNMERGE REGISTERY ENTRIES CREATED BY ANOTHER PROGRAM NAMELY ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE...: THE PROGRAM FOR SOME REASON MERGED REGISTERY ENTRIES OF A SEAGATE EXTERNAL HDD AND A HP OFFICEJET 8600 PRINTER AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO CREATE A RESTORE POINT BUT IT NEVER DID. I DONT KNOW WHY IT MERGED THESE AND UNINSTALLING THE DEVICES DIDNT FIX THE PROBLEM IT THEN CAUSED. MY...
  9. Can i delete TrollTech In registery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i delete TrollTech In registery: i found Trolltech In my registry, can i delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-trolltech-in-registery/440f3c9f-2a29-43cb-a818-db768086e099
  10. Can i delete TrollTech In registery

Can i delete TrollTech In registery: i found Trolltech In my registry, can i delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-trolltech-in-registery/440f3c9f-2a29-43cb-a818-db768086e099