Windows 10: Registration Editor

Discus and support Registration Editor in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I found these entries in my Registration Editor. I'm sure they don't belong there... See the attached image I ran ESET and the entries are still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MikeCole_1976, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Registration Editor

I found these entries in my Registration Editor.

I'm sure they don't belong there... See the attached image

I ran ESET and the entries are still there...

My son does play video games on my profile - could these be their registry entries?

What would be a good free program to clean my Registry?

My Laptop came with Windows 8 - I updated it to Windows 10 for free...

I just ran Microsoft Safety Scanner and it found no virus.

I ran ESET's free online scanner and it found this...

12/28/2020 10:28:49 AM
    Files scanned: 6806
    Detected files: 2
    Cleaned files: 2
    Total scan time 00:39:25
    Scan status: Finished
    C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine\nqPTGfRyil\mrkeeper.exe a variant of Win32/MailRu.I potentially unwanted applicationcleaned by deleting
    C:\Program Files x86\FelonyAdviseRavage\LoanSurrounding.exe a variant of Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.FID trojancleaned by deleting
    Registration Editor 774bb93a-770b-4151-abe9-2779c1c5f0bf?upload=true.png Registration Editor 5c8de795-9ea3-43c2-8368-e58a170d7f0d?upload=true.png

:)

MikeCole_1976, Dec 28, 2020

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 28, 2020
  3. ct5098 Win User
    Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Dec 28, 2020
  4. tehfusion Win User

Registration Editor

Realmware BF4 Settings Editor.

Realmware BF4 Settings Editor 0.91

We have just released a hotfix for the preview version of our BF4 Settings Editor. As said in the posts above, DICE silently released a patch for the Battlefield 4 Beta, which changed the location of the settings files, breaking BF4 Settings Editor in the process. This hotfix resolves the issue, while also including a few other fixes and improvements. Be sure to update to the latest version!

Here is the full list of changes for this version.

Features:

• DICE silently released a patch which changed the location of the Battlefield 4 Beta settings files. BF4 Settings Editor now looks for the settings in the new location.
    • Fixed a bug where changing the system tray icon options would not properly update the icon's visibility.
    Fixes:

• DICE silently released a patch which changed the location of the Battlefield 4 Beta settings files. BF4 Settings Editor now looks for the settings in the new location.
    • Fixed a bug where changing the system tray icon options would not properly update the icon's visibility.
    Improvements:

• Added a tooltip to the system tray icon.
    • Improved the tooltip for the horizontal field of view setting.
    • Improved the tooltip for the stereo mode setting.

tehfusion, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Registration Editor

1. Registration Editor - Similar Threads - Registration Editor

2. hi i have forgot my registration code how can i get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i have forgot my registration code how can i get it back: please i forgot my registration code how can i get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-forgot-my-registration-code-how-can-i/4088c2f2-2398-45d6-b459-101162c1ee46
  3. hi i have forgot my registration code how can i get it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi i have forgot my registration code how can i get it back: please i forgot my registration code how can i get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-forgot-my-registration-code-how-can-i/4088c2f2-2398-45d6-b459-101162c1ee46
  4. How to remove existing Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove existing Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration?: Have an existing Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration, is it possible to remove it? I’m unable to see any other options to cancel it when I clicked on the manage button.How would this Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration affects my user...
  5. How to remove existing Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration?

How to remove existing Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration?: Have an existing Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration, is it possible to remove it? I’m unable to see any other options to cancel it when I clicked on the manage button.How would this Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration affects my user...
  6. Registration of offline app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registration of offline app: I am a developer of an app. My app runs offline and does not use the Microsoft authentication/authorization system. When a user installs my app, they get a warning that "this app is from an unknown publisher". How do I register the app to prevent this warning? Again, this is...
  7. Registration of offline app

Registration of offline app: I am a developer of an app. My app runs offline and does not use the Microsoft authentication/authorization system. When a user installs my app, they get a warning that "this app is from an unknown publisher". How do I register the app to prevent this warning? Again, this is...
  8. MISSING ASUS LAPTOP DEVICE REGISTRATION WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MISSING ASUS LAPTOP DEVICE REGISTRATION WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: Can I use the Microsoft account to register the lost laptop device? When I bought the Asus laptop in 2020, I did not create a Microsoft account. Can I use the S/N number and model number to register with the new Microsoft account that I created? The reason I'm registering...
  9. MISSING ASUS LAPTOP DEVICE REGISTRATION WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

MISSING ASUS LAPTOP DEVICE REGISTRATION WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: Can I use the Microsoft account to register the lost laptop device? When I bought the Asus laptop in 2020, I did not create a Microsoft account. Can I use the S/N number and model number to register with the new Microsoft account that I created? The reason I'm registering...
  10. No ProfileList found on registration editor on PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No ProfileList found on registration editor on PC?: I am always logged on to my PC with a temporary profile. I know how to turn it off ( windows + r -> regedit -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList) The problem is that I can't find the last link (ProfileList)? Are there other ways to...