Windows 10: registration files

Discus and support registration files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, Basically I just wanted to be able to get rid of palm tracking. But I couldn't find out how. i tried several different methods, one of which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by matthiasbrown, Dec 4, 2020.

1. registration files

So, Basically I just wanted to be able to get rid of palm tracking. But I couldn't find out how. i tried several different methods, one of which required me to mess with the registration files on the laptop. I didn't want to mess anything up and be unable to reverse it so i made a backup. But the backup ended up replacing the original. Nothing on my laptop was affected by this. Everything runs smoothly right now. As a mater of fact I am much happier with my new touch pad because it doesn't have palm tracing enabled. But I am concerned because it is alongside other sensitive documents that contain code I was working on. I would rather not accidently delete or modify it. or send it to some one over email. if anyone knows how to do fix this please help. I am on a HP laptop.

:)

matthiasbrown, Dec 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 update error "Service Registration is missing or corrupt".

I am attempting to update windows 10 anniversary edition and cannot get the update to complete. I ran the diagnostic and repair tool and got the " service registration is missing or corrupt".

I have run the sfc /scannow and to the message that it found issues and repaired them.

I am replying to this message as it appears to be the closest thing to fix my problem at present. I attempt method 1: and step b: however I cannot complete the steps as the file "Windows Update" is not listed there. I also tried your method 2 but I am
    thinking this too assumes the file is there.

I printed a log of the sfc /scannow, not sure if that would be of any benefit to someone who knows what all that information means.

Any suggestions ?????????

NewmanMarcus, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 4, 2020
  4. registration files

Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

registration files

1. registration files - Similar Threads - registration files

2. hi i have forgot my registration code how can i get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i have forgot my registration code how can i get it back: please i forgot my registration code how can i get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-forgot-my-registration-code-how-can-i/4088c2f2-2398-45d6-b459-101162c1ee46
  3. hi i have forgot my registration code how can i get it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi i have forgot my registration code how can i get it back: please i forgot my registration code how can i get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-forgot-my-registration-code-how-can-i/4088c2f2-2398-45d6-b459-101162c1ee46
  4. How to remove existing Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove existing Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration?: Have an existing Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration, is it possible to remove it? I’m unable to see any other options to cancel it when I clicked on the manage button.How would this Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration affects my user...
  5. How to remove existing Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration?

How to remove existing Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration?: Have an existing Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration, is it possible to remove it? I’m unable to see any other options to cancel it when I clicked on the manage button.How would this Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration affects my user...
  6. Registration of offline app

Registration of offline app: I am a developer of an app. My app runs offline and does not use the Microsoft authentication/authorization system. When a user installs my app, they get a warning that "this app is from an unknown publisher". How do I register the app to prevent this warning? Again, this is...
  7. registration of a DDL file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    registration of a DDL file: HelloI would like to register the following DDL file: "MSSTDFMT.DDL"So i gave the following command in the command line : regsvr32.exe MSSTDFMT.DLL and press return.I receive the following message: the file "regsvr32.exe" is not found!!!!!My windows system is: Microsoft...
  8. registration of a DDL file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    registration of a DDL file: HelloI would like to register the following DDL file: "MSSTDFMT.DDL"So i gave the following command in the command line : regsvr32.exe MSSTDFMT.DLL and press return.I receive the following message: the file "regsvr32.exe" is not found!!!!!My windows system is: Microsoft...
  9. registration of a DDL file

10. "Registration Entries" file appeared in my Documents

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Registration Entries" file appeared in my Documents: I have Windows 10 Version 1909. A file called cc_20200107_112022 (type Registration Entries) appeared somehow in my Documents directory. I have no idea what it is. I have scanned it both with Malwarebytes & McAfee, showing no issues with either scan. When I double click it...