Windows 10: Registry, Broken and Encrypted :(

Discus and support Registry, Broken and Encrypted :( in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Well thanks for coming to read this topic, I do not know exactly what I own. My system is broken, can not explain in a correct way, but I will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HiagoHolow, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Registry, Broken and Encrypted :(

Hello

Well thanks for coming to read this topic, I do not know exactly what I own.

My system is broken, can not explain in a correct way, but I will pass some symptoms, such as having at the exact moment more than 100 processes running, many, but many services. My HD has 1 megabyte of unallocated space in front of the first partition, I've formatted this PC several times, clean installations already used software to wipe the HD. But the symptoms always come back.

whenever I am reading a very old topic in forums, appears, 2 users are reading this topic

What happens, I'm being spied on, I do not know how, something related to DNS, any browser I use, ends up getting many cookies, many pages show insecure browsing.

My registry seems to be corrupted, has locked keys, keys with different users, I've tried everything, and I'm not successful, but today I have some strange logs. Files with shortcuts, files with encryption, temp directory changed, problem with microsoft store.

I've used all the security programs you can think of.

What makes me upset is that almost any change I make to the system after restarting the computer does not work.
    SFC always finds files corrupted, repairs, but still the same thing

Everything I do online does not generate a positive result. As Scan systems, and everything, to get an idea now I use a windows 64bit but my programs are being installed in 32bit.

I have this partition when I use a flashdriver or winRE "X" boot, it whenever I use CHKDSK says the file system needs repair, but it can never repair because it is write protected. It's like rolling back, you know?

Thank you very much to everyone for wasting a little time reading this

I just want my computer back.

I apologize for my horrible English, but it's an online translatorDriver.pdfProcess.pdfSchedule dTask.pdfService.pdfCBS.logFilterList.logntbtlog.txtPFRO.logdism.logSys.txt

:)

HiagoHolow, Jun 18, 2019

2. Device Encryption not avaiable

Hello Fraczek,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern in this regard.

• Are you referring to BitLocker Drive Encryption?
    • What preventing you from doing this?
    • Did you get any error message or code while doing this?

Before you come up with the above information, suggest you to refer the article

Help protect your files using BitLocker Drive Encryption
    and see if it help you.

Do refer the article
    Windows BitLocker Drive Encryption Step-by-Step Guide
    and check if it help you with the required information.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Broken registry

Help me clean the registry or broken registry

thanks

Business English 4U, Jun 18, 2019
  4. Registry, Broken and Encrypted :(

Encryption

Hello Miriam,

For us to be able to isolate your concern why your devices page says it is not encrypted when you've turn on encryption, kindly answer these questions:

• Does this happen before you encrypt the device?
    • Which Windows version currently running on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for update.

Gerald Mal, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

Registry, Broken and Encrypted :(

1. Registry, Broken and Encrypted :( - Similar Threads - Registry Broken Encrypted

2. broken registry items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    broken registry items: avast said that my computer have 1608 broken registry items,is that something should im worry about?my pc perfomance still ok tho. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-registry-items/975c2a35-51d4-4fa4-8c53-f5b7e4003fe7
  3. broken registry items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    broken registry items: avast said that my computer have 1608 broken registry items,is that something should im worry about?my pc perfomance still ok tho. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-registry-items/975c2a35-51d4-4fa4-8c53-f5b7e4003fe7
  4. Broken registry items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken registry items: Avast keeps telling me I have 200+ broken registry items and want me to pay them to clear everything up. How can I find and repair these myself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-registry-items/5eafe0e1-bb3e-4cf9-af19-4b247122e4ae
  5. Broken registry items

Broken registry items: Avast keeps telling me I have 200+ broken registry items and want me to pay them to clear everything up. How can I find and repair these myself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-registry-items/5eafe0e1-bb3e-4cf9-af19-4b247122e4ae
  6. fix broken registry issues

fix broken registry issues: My internet security provider seems very good at identify problems only as an excuse to get you to pay for or subscribe to yet another service. Almost seems like a cyber protection racket. Anyway, this morning my well known internet security provider popped a message up...
  7. fix broken registry issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix broken registry issues: My internet security provider seems very good at identify problems only as an excuse to get you to pay for or subscribe to yet another service. Almost seems like a cyber protection racket. Anyway, this morning my well known internet security provider popped a message up...
  8. fix broken registry issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. device broken in registry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    device broken in registry: I'm getting this error on the HID part of the touchpad of my laptop and I can fix it after I tried SDF and DISM it just won't accept the drivers and the mouse part of windows says that the system can not find the file specified even though it shows the name of the driver and...
  10. Broken registry items

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Broken registry items: I deleted broken registry items from my pc using cleaner software. It creates a backup file in a drive can i delete it from there? It may cause any problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-registry-items/33fa5706-87a8-4ea8-bb2c-78be101ad2d5