Windows 10: REGISTRY - CAN I DELETE OFFICE 365 FROM REGISTRY?

Discus and support REGISTRY - CAN I DELETE OFFICE 365 FROM REGISTRY? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I delete Office 365 from Registry? I am trying to UNINSTALL OFFICE 365. I have tried MANUAL and MICROSOFT SUPPURT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by topstom, May 5, 2022.

1. topstom Win User

REGISTRY - CAN I DELETE OFFICE 365 FROM REGISTRY?

Can I delete Office 365 from Registry? I am trying to UNINSTALL OFFICE 365. I have tried MANUAL and MICROSOFT SUPPURT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL. The tool is UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM.

:)

topstom, May 5, 2022

2. Is there a way to repair your registry without deleting it?

I thought that sfc /scannow would work but I don't think it repairs the registry, just the .dlls.
    Is there a command that repairs the registry without having to repair XP entirely? I have found that a screwed up registry is the main cause of slow bootup times. But I don't know how to repair it without deleting the registry commands of programs already installed. All I really like to do is add those commands that may have been deleted by mistake or made corrupt by mistake.

Is there a way to do this?

EastCoasthandle, May 5, 2022
  3. DCnewbie Win User
    How do I delete registry files?

I have some programs which I deleted from "Add/Remove Programs" and I want to make sure they are deleted... where do I go to delete these files in my registry?

Also, I know there is a website where you can type in the name of programs running in the registry files to check if they are legitimate... where can I check my programs?

Thanks for any help!
    DC

DCnewbie, May 5, 2022
  4. trodas Win User

Macromedia Flash registry keys non deletable?

Hello, friends.
    On friend machine I made the mistake of installing the Adobe Macromedia Flash, instead of just depacking the installer and copy over the relevant files in Firefox plugins. As result, there are several non-deletable (regeditor refuse to delete them, CCleaner did not delete them as well) registry entries:

REGISTRY - CAN I DELETE OFFICE 365 FROM REGISTRY? 2ebv0d2_th.jpg

Both from Flash 9b and 10b versions as you can see in the image. Since regedit refuse the delete the keys AND CCleaner also refuse to delete them, I tried even the Registry Booster, yet this one did not even list them as error. If that is significant, I don't know. I just want them to "go away" and don't know how.
    Thinking about Windows PE boot, but not sure if that is safe and if that will allow well me to manipulate with registry... Is not there any other way? There is NOTHING from the flash files in Windows directory at all. All are removed/deleted. I stick with the
    flashplayer.xpt
    NPSWF32.dll
    NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe
    files extracted from the install and put in Firefox / Plugins, so I will not ever install that crap again. Never did on my machine and no problemo. But in case someone do, is there a known way to fix this? Using the Adobe utility to clean up is NOT the way to do...
    Also installing new version did not seems to fix a thing.

trodas, May 5, 2022
Thema:

1. REGISTRY - CAN I DELETE OFFICE 365 FROM REGISTRY? - Similar Threads - REGISTRY DELETE OFFICE

2. Can i delete the pagefile.sys on the registry??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i delete the pagefile.sys on the registry??: Hello i have a question that can you delete the pagefile.sys on the registry because i cant delete it even if i do the instructions online like unchecking the hidden files and what not because its not appearing in my os drive and the error windows created a temporary page...
  3. Can i delete the pagefile.sys on the registry??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i delete the pagefile.sys on the registry??: Hello i have a question that can you delete the pagefile.sys on the registry because i cant delete it even if i do the instructions online like unchecking the hidden files and what not because its not appearing in my os drive and the error windows created a temporary page...
  4. Can i delete the pagefile.sys on the registry??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. REGISTRY - CAN I DELETE OFFICE 365 FROM REGISTRY?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REGISTRY - CAN I DELETE OFFICE 365 FROM REGISTRY?: Can I delete Office 365 from Registry? I am trying to UNINSTALL OFFICE 365. I have tried MANUAL and MICROSOFT SUPPURT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL. The tool is UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM....
  6. REGISTRY - CAN I DELETE OFFICE 365 FROM REGISTRY?

REGISTRY - CAN I DELETE OFFICE 365 FROM REGISTRY?: Can I delete Office 365 from Registry? I am trying to UNINSTALL OFFICE 365. I have tried MANUAL and MICROSOFT SUPPURT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL. The tool is UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM....
  7. Is this a normal registry entry and can I delete it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a normal registry entry and can I delete it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ebojager [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l4em36/is_this_a_normal_registry_entry_and_can_i_delete/
  8. I deleted registry key.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I deleted registry key.: i deleted registry key at Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\RmSvc\Security because Acer Quick Access had problems with it when instaling (it was weird, is it stopped at installing cause it could not either stop/create/delete Radio Management...
  9. Remove Delete App from Registry

Remove Delete App from Registry: Hi, I have deleted several App Packages from C:\Program Files\WindowsApps. (That packages, some are old from win 8.1, some are from OEM, and I don´t need/want them) Now when I boot I get a lot of errors in Event Viewer says that Files are missing. I deleted their...
  10. Windows registry - I cannot delete a user file in the registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows registry - I cannot delete a user file in the registry: In the last week I have been redirected to a hijacked site that says "that your computer has been hijacked and you will not be able to save your files, then it says do not shutdown" Well, that's exactly what I do is I disconnect from the internet, and then I can close...