Windows 10: Registry Change doesn't revert Windows 11 Start Menu to Windows 10 Start Menu

Discus and support Registry Change doesn't revert Windows 11 Start Menu to Windows 10 Start Menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I went to 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer' in the registry and added a new DWORD 32-Bit value, made sure it was HEX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Glowyyyyyyy, Dec 23, 2021.

1. Registry Change doesn't revert Windows 11 Start Menu to Windows 10 Start Menu

I went to 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer' in the registry and added a new DWORD 32-Bit value, made sure it was HEX and named it Start_ShowClassicMode, and set the value of that to 1, yet after restarting my PC, the start menu never changed back. I appreciate any help I can get with this, I have read a bunch of articles and watched a bunch of YouTube videos on this topic and they all describe the same process, yet when I do the same thing, it doesn't work.

:)

Glowyyyyyyy, Dec 23, 2021
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Dec 23, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Dec 23, 2021
  4. Registry Change doesn't revert Windows 11 Start Menu to Windows 10 Start Menu

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Dec 23, 2021
Thema:

Registry Change doesn't revert Windows 11 Start Menu to Windows 10 Start Menu

1. Registry Change doesn't revert Windows 11 Start Menu to Windows 10 Start Menu - Similar Threads - Registry Change doesn't

2. How to revert to "Classic" Start Menu in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to revert to "Classic" Start Menu in Windows 11?: Is there ANY other way to recover the "Classic" Start menu from Windows 10 within Windows 11 preferably in the registry?I see many forums stating that adding the reg key "Start_ShowClassicMode=1" was once a solution that now no longer works after Micrsoft killed it in an...
  3. How to revert to "Classic" Start Menu in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to revert to "Classic" Start Menu in Windows 11?: Is there ANY other way to recover the "Classic" Start menu from Windows 10 within Windows 11 preferably in the registry?I see many forums stating that adding the reg key "Start_ShowClassicMode=1" was once a solution that now no longer works after Micrsoft killed it in an...
  4. Change Windows 11 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Windows 11 Start Menu: >>Change Windows 11 Start Menu<<Is there a way to have Windows 11 Pro display the Start Menu as it is in Windows 10? In 10 it appears on the left. I also would like it to have all the subfolders as in 10.Bob...
  5. Change Windows 11 Start Menu

Change Windows 11 Start Menu: >>Change Windows 11 Start Menu<<Is there a way to have Windows 11 Pro display the Start Menu as it is in Windows 10? In 10 it appears on the left. I also would like it to have all the subfolders as in 10.Bob...
  6. Windows 11 start menu doesn't close

Windows 11 start menu doesn't close: Windows 11 Version: 10.0.22000 Build 22000 - I've just ensured that I'm completely up to dateTo reproduce:1 Open the start menu by clicking or windows key2 Search for "settings"3 Click the Settings app or hit enter4 The settings app pops up behind the start menu, however the...
  7. Windows 11 start menu doesn't close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 start menu doesn't close: Windows 11 Version: 10.0.22000 Build 22000 - I've just ensured that I'm completely up to dateTo reproduce:1 Open the start menu by clicking or windows key2 Search for "settings"3 Click the Settings app or hit enter4 The settings app pops up behind the start menu, however the...
  8. How To Revert Windows 11 Start Menu Back To Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Revert Windows 11 Start Menu Back To Windows 10: Hello everyone,I would like to revert the Windows 11 start menu back to the look and size of Windows 10, how do I do that without installing extra programes.If I can't do this, I'll just change back to Windows 10....
  9. How To Revert Windows 11 Start Menu Back To Windows 10

How To Revert Windows 11 Start Menu Back To Windows 10: Hello everyone,I would like to revert the Windows 11 start menu back to the look and size of Windows 10, how do I do that without installing extra programes.If I can't do this, I'll just change back to Windows 10....
  10. Registry Change doesn't revert Windows 11 Start Menu to Windows 10 Start Menu

Registry Change doesn't revert Windows 11 Start Menu to Windows 10 Start Menu: I went to 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer' in the registry and added a new DWORD 32-Bit value, made sure it was HEX and named it Start_ShowClassicMode, and set the value of that to 1, yet after restarting my PC, the start menu never changed...