Windows 10: Registry Editor accidental mistake

Discus and support Registry Editor accidental mistake in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Help me, I trying to find something in the registry editor file. I make a mistake by renaming a file into "runas" because I'm following Youtube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kalanstik, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Kalanstik Win User

Registry Editor accidental mistake

Help me, I trying to find something in the registry editor file. I make a mistake by renaming a file into "runas" because I'm following Youtube tutorial, can someone tell me the correct name. I'm afraid to close the computer because if it can't run. Registry Editor accidental mistake 48bde6dc-012d-4598-b091-4756d73fada3?upload=true.png

:)

Kalanstik, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Registry Editor accidental mistake

1. Registry Editor accidental mistake - Similar Threads - Registry Editor accidental

2. Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry Editor: Is it a bad policy for anyone to put a screenshot of any part of the Registry Editor here in the Microsoft Community?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-editor/0414b1f2-50cf-4d94-9c9f-20665a45b5cb
  3. Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Editor: I am trying to turn on my kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection, got to the Registry Editor and do to how sensitive this is I would like to ask if I should make a new FeatureSettings called FeatureSettingsOverride? I was following what it says here...
  4. I accidentally deleted a folder in the Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted a folder in the Registry Editor: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows DefenderI deleted the end file - Windows DefenderWas that file important? I think it was. Is there a way to get that data back in case something bad happens to my PC for deleting it?Can anyone help me as I don't have a...
  5. I accidentally deleted a folder in the Registry Editor

I accidentally deleted a folder in the Registry Editor: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows DefenderI deleted the end file - Windows DefenderWas that file important? I think it was. Is there a way to get that data back in case something bad happens to my PC for deleting it?Can anyone help me as I don't have a...
  6. Registry editors

Registry editors: What is the safest registry editor product for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-editors/6183e553-c449-4119-9f14-e55e2eed69d5
  7. Registry Editor

Registry Editor: So I was looking for a way to optimize my pc's gaming performance and I tried optimization tweaks and mistakingly messed wth the registry editor and permissions so if i try to open file explorer or most windows apps like RunTimeBroker it says i either don't have it installed...
  8. Accidentally deleted Command Processor folder in Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally deleted Command Processor folder in Registry Editor: In an attempt to follow a fix for an issue I was having with the command prompt, I accidentally deleted the Command Processor folder in registry editor. The command prompt still works, but I've lost the autocomplete function. How do I restore this folder? It was located:...
  9. Accidentally delete wrong in the registry editor

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally delete wrong in the registry editor: Hello, I Accidentally deleted the wrong files in the registry editor instead of deleting files in Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers i've deleted in Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers Luckily for me i...
  10. Registry Editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry Editor: Hi, everyone. I need your help. Ive deleted something in registry editor then i dont have any backup to restore the messed ive done. I want to ask if i change a new os in my laptop is it possible that my registry will be newly again? Your response is very much...