Windows 10: Registry editor pop up on every start Allow app to make change to your device

Discus and support Registry editor pop up on every start Allow app to make change to your device in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Lately, I have been encountering a pop up from Registry Editor on every start up. Program location: "C:/windows\regedit.exe" /s C:/windows\mf.reg I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hans.1, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Hans.1 Win User

Registry editor pop up on every start Allow app to make change to your device

Lately, I have been encountering a pop up from Registry Editor on every start up.
    Program location: "C:/windows\regedit.exe" /s C:/windows\mf.reg

I have noticed that if I click on YES, my Task manger get disabled, and If click on NO, nothing happens.

But it keeps prompting me same message on start up.

would be great if you could help me. Thank you
    Registry editor pop up on every start Allow app to make change to your device 344f69d8-0d9f-43e1-9c14-7d97ca14e4ed?upload=true.jpg

:)

Hans.1, Jul 30, 2020

2. Registry editor

Hi Ruben,

Changes made using the Registry Editor can greatly affect how your system works. Should you wish to undo those changes, we suggest that you restore your system to an earlier state. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

You can also find this
    article
    useful for backing up your files before making changes with your registry.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

Win 10 Pro. 1709. Logged in as admin. I don't want to shut off UAC completely but that message gets pretty annoying at times. Is the only way to solve this is to use Task Scheduler or a third party app? or is there a setting that I am not aware of that I can just manually white list an app so I do not get that message any more? I'm talking to you VLC Media Player, CrystalDiskInfo, FarStone Image Viewer, Agent Ransack and a whole host of others. It is also not inconceivable that I made a change at some point that is bringing up that annoying message. TIA.

https://windowsreport.com/do-you-wan...o-your-device/

https://www.google.com/search?q=wind...hrome&ie=UTF-8

phaedruspress, Jul 30, 2020
  4. jonnets Win User

Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? issue

When I open Windows Live Mail or Chrome browser I am now getting a pop-up User Account Control dialog box that says 'Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?' and I click on yes.

I don't get this when I open other browsers or mail programs.

Does anyone know how to turn off that dialog box for those two apps please?

Many thanks!

jonnets, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Registry editor pop up on every start Allow app to make change to your device - Similar Threads - Registry editor pop

2. Registry editor pop up on every start Allow app to make change to your device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry editor pop up on every start Allow app to make change to your device: Lately, I have been encountering a pop up from Registry Editor on every start up. Program location: "C:\windows\regedit.exe /S "D:\Programs\FarCry3BloodDragon\Support\inst\add_regs.reg".Strangely, I don't have any FarCry3BloodDragon of other further folders in my Programs...
  3. Registry editor pop up on every start Allow app to make change to your device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry editor pop up on every start Allow app to make change to your device: Lately, I have been encountering a pop up from Registry Editor on every start up. Program location: "C:\windows\regedit.exe /S "D:\Programs\FarCry3BloodDragon\Support\inst\add_regs.reg".Strangely, I don't have any FarCry3BloodDragon of other further folders in my Programs...
  4. Registry editor pop up on every start Allow app to make change to your device

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Whenever something pops up that says "Allow this program to make changes to your device"...

Whenever something pops up that says "Allow this program to make changes to your device"...: I've had this specific problem for years. I have quite literally tried everything I've been told. Absolutely nothing works and in the end that same thing pops up again. I cannot delete anything on my computer because it pops up and there's no yes option, I cannot run most...
  6. Whenever something pops up that says "Allow this program to make changes to your device"...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whenever something pops up that says "Allow this program to make changes to your device"...: I've had this specific problem for years. I have quite literally tried everything I've been told. Absolutely nothing works and in the end that same thing pops up again. I cannot delete anything on my computer because it pops up and there's no yes option, I cannot run most...
  7. "allow this app to make changes to your device" not wokring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "allow this app to make changes to your device" not wokring: whenever i download something new and open it, i get that message and click yes, but when i click yes nothing happens. the message tab disappears and the app doesn't open. can anyone help?...
  8. "allow this app to make changes to your device" not wokring

"allow this app to make changes to your device" not wokring: whenever i download something new and open it, i get that message and click yes, but when i click yes nothing happens. the message tab disappears and the app doesn't open. can anyone help?...
  9. "allow this app to make changes to your device" not wokring

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Allow app to make changes to your device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Allow app to make changes to your device: You know that popup you get when opening an exe file that asks if you want to allow the app to change files (I think it's done to prevent viruses so when you click you know it could change the files), but why some other exe files (like a certain unity game) will not ask that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. registry editor do you want to allow changes to this app