Windows 10: Registry editor reset window size to default

Discus and support Registry editor reset window size to default in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys! Was wondering, is their a way to reset the registry window size back to default? I stretched it and messed around with it was just wondering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steven Campoli, May 6, 2020.

1. Registry editor reset window size to default

Hey guys! Was wondering, is their a way to reset the registry window size back to default? I stretched it and messed around with it was just wondering if it was possible. Thanks!

:)

Steven Campoli, May 6, 2020
  2. Luaiy97 Win User

"Registry Editor" system default setting

I want to know how to restore system default settings of 'Registry Editor'. I
    just messed up with some of these settings and I don't remember exactly what I changed. So now I want to reset or restore these settings to system default (as it came with the windows) instead reset my PC or restore
    system point. If there is no way to reset these settings then please tell me the default value for each setting, so that I can do it manually. I am using Window 10 Home Single Language Version 1903 or upload a
    screenshot of the settings.

Luaiy97, May 6, 2020
  3. Registry editor

Hi Ruben,

Changes made using the Registry Editor can greatly affect how your system works. Should you wish to undo those changes, we suggest that you restore your system to an earlier state. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

You can also find this
    article
    useful for backing up your files before making changes with your registry.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, May 6, 2020
  4. Registry editor reset window size to default

Registry Editor Freezes !!

I HAD TO DO A CLEAN INSTALL STARTING W/MICSOFT 7 PRO. ALSO HAD TO DO A LOT OF FINGER CROSSING!

AND WHEN IT UPDATES IT WENT TO THE NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS 10. 1511_10586.71 INSTEAD OF THE BUILD 10586.0. 10586.0 WAS THE BUILD THAT HAD THE REGISTRY EDITOR FLAW.

Scanner1142, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Registry editor reset window size to default

1. Registry editor reset window size to default - Similar Threads - Registry editor reset

2. Windows registry editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows registry editor: Hello everyone, I'm having a very annoying problem with my nvidia virtual memory/windows registry. I decided to try to increase my dedicated video memory so I went to my windows registry and selected the local h key machine, and then software, there was a Nvidia drop down, I...
  3. Windows registry editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows registry editor: Hello everyone, I'm having a very annoying problem with my nvidia virtual memory/windows registry. I decided to try to increase my dedicated video memory so I went to my windows registry and selected the local h key machine, and then software, there was a Nvidia drop down, I...
  4. Windows Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Registry Editor: Hello Sir,I just accidently deleted a file named 'Policies' in my Windows Registry Editor'Policies' file is located under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ExplorerPlzzz help...
  5. Windows Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Registry Editor: Hello Sir,I just accidently deleted a file named 'Policies' in my Windows Registry Editor'Policies' file is located under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ExplorerPlzzz help...
  6. Windows Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Resetting a Registry file to it's default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resetting a Registry file to it's default: Hello, I'm a gamer who play Escape from Tarkov, I have a moderate laptop so my fps isn't so good... a month ago I saw a reddit post that had a method to increase FPS, he said to disable full screen optimization of the .exe first then said to change some registry files that...
  8. Reset window size to default

Reset window size to default: Hi, I have been using an AutoTiling program to organize the windows. It has put the windows of very strange sizes, and I wish I could reset this to default like when you use W10 for the first time. Is there an area where this configuration of window position and size is...
  9. "Registry Editor" system default setting

"Registry Editor" system default setting: I want to know how to restore system default settings of 'Registry Editor'. I just messed up with some of these settings and I don't remember exactly what I changed. So now I want to reset or restore these settings to system default (as it came with the windows) instead reset...
  10. set AutoPlay defaults with registry editor

in Windows 10 Support
    set AutoPlay defaults with registry editor: Do you know how to set the AutoPlay defaults with the registry editor? For example, I would prefer the default to be set to "Open a folder to view files (File Explorer) for "Removable Drive" and "Memory Card," but I don't exactly know how to set this in the registry editor...