Windows 10: "Registry Editor" system default setting

Discus and support "Registry Editor" system default setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to know how to restore system default settings of 'Registry Editor'. I just messed up with some of these settings and I don't remember exactly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Luaiy97, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Luaiy97 Win User

"Registry Editor" system default setting

I want to know how to restore system default settings of 'Registry Editor'. I just messed up with some of these settings and I don't remember exactly what I changed. So now I want to reset or restore these settings to system default (as it came with the windows) instead reset my PC or restore system point. If there is no way to reset these settings then please tell me the default value for each setting, so that I can do it manually. I am using Window 10 Home Single Language Version 1903 or upload a screenshot of the settings.

:)

Luaiy97, Oct 17, 2019

2. set AutoPlay defaults with registry editor

Do you know how to set the AutoPlay defaults with the registry editor? For example, I would prefer the default to be set to "Open a folder to view files (File Explorer) for "Removable Drive" and "Memory Card," but I don't exactly know how to set this in the registry editor and I can't find any examples anywhere!

Thanks.

JohnTravolski, Oct 17, 2019
  3. tehfusion Win User
    Realmware BF4 Settings Editor.

Realmware BF4 Settings Editor 0.91

We have just released a hotfix for the preview version of our BF4 Settings Editor. As said in the posts above, DICE silently released a patch for the Battlefield 4 Beta, which changed the location of the settings files, breaking BF4 Settings Editor in the process. This hotfix resolves the issue, while also including a few other fixes and improvements. Be sure to update to the latest version!

Here is the full list of changes for this version.

Features:

• DICE silently released a patch which changed the location of the Battlefield 4 Beta settings files. BF4 Settings Editor now looks for the settings in the new location.
    • Fixed a bug where changing the system tray icon options would not properly update the icon's visibility.
    Fixes:

• DICE silently released a patch which changed the location of the Battlefield 4 Beta settings files. BF4 Settings Editor now looks for the settings in the new location.
    • Fixed a bug where changing the system tray icon options would not properly update the icon's visibility.
    Improvements:

• Added a tooltip to the system tray icon.
    • Improved the tooltip for the horizontal field of view setting.
    • Improved the tooltip for the stereo mode setting.

tehfusion, Oct 17, 2019
  4. "Registry Editor" system default setting

Registry editor

Hi Ruben,

Changes made using the Registry Editor can greatly affect how your system works. Should you wish to undo those changes, we suggest that you restore your system to an earlier state. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

You can also find this
    article
    useful for backing up your files before making changes with your registry.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

"Registry Editor" system default setting

1. "Registry Editor" system default setting - Similar Threads - Registry Editor system

2. Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry Editor: Is it a bad policy for anyone to put a screenshot of any part of the Registry Editor here in the Microsoft Community?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-editor/0414b1f2-50cf-4d94-9c9f-20665a45b5cb
  3. Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Editor: I am trying to turn on my kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection, got to the Registry Editor and do to how sensitive this is I would like to ask if I should make a new FeatureSettings called FeatureSettingsOverride? I was following what it says here...
  4. Registry Editor

Registry Editor: I am trying to turn on my kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection, got to the Registry Editor and do to how sensitive this is I would like to ask if I should make a new FeatureSettings called FeatureSettingsOverride? I was following what it says here...
  5. Registry editors

Registry editors: What is the safest registry editor product for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-editors/6183e553-c449-4119-9f14-e55e2eed69d5
  6. Registry Editor

Registry Editor: So I was looking for a way to optimize my pc's gaming performance and I tried optimization tweaks and mistakingly messed wth the registry editor and permissions so if i try to open file explorer or most windows apps like RunTimeBroker it says i either don't have it installed...
  7. Registry editor reset window size to default

Registry editor reset window size to default: Hey guys! Was wondering, is their a way to reset the registry window size back to default? I stretched it and messed around with it was just wondering if it was possible. Thanks! 155790
  8. setting registry settings to default

in Cortana
    setting registry settings to default: I downloaded iobit advanced system care and CCleaner to get more storage but it made some changes to the Windows registry due to which, my search bar is displaying correct results. I tried searching for troubleshooting and add or remove a program, but no or incorrect result...
  9. Registry Editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry Editor: Hi, everyone. I need your help. Ive deleted something in registry editor then i dont have any backup to restore the messed ive done. I want to ask if i change a new os in my laptop is it possible that my registry will be newly again? Your response is very much...
  10. set AutoPlay defaults with registry editor

in Windows 10 Support
    set AutoPlay defaults with registry editor: Do you know how to set the AutoPlay defaults with the registry editor? For example, I would prefer the default to be set to "Open a folder to view files (File Explorer) for "Removable Drive" and "Memory Card," but I don't exactly know how to set this in the registry editor...