Windows 10: Registry Editor

Discus and support Registry Editor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to turn on my kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection, got to the Registry Editor and do to how sensitive this is I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Neil Smith2, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Registry Editor

I am trying to turn on my kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection, got to the Registry Editor and do to how sensitive this is I would like to ask if I should make a new FeatureSettings called FeatureSettingsOverride? I was following what it says here https://windowsreport.com/kernel-mode-hardware-enforced-stack-protection-off/#:~:text=If%20it’s%20not%2C%20do%20the%20following%3A%201%20Open,After%20doing%20that%2C%20this%20feature%20should%20be%20enabledI ask as I'm not sure if the Featuresettings is an override innately and to use that or make new thing. Also if there is any tips about

:)

Neil Smith2, Apr 26, 2023

2. Registry editor

Hi Ruben,

Changes made using the Registry Editor can greatly affect how your system works. Should you wish to undo those changes, we suggest that you restore your system to an earlier state. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

You can also find this
    article
    useful for backing up your files before making changes with your registry.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 26, 2023
  3. Registry Editor Freezes !!

I HAD TO DO A CLEAN INSTALL STARTING W/MICSOFT 7 PRO. ALSO HAD TO DO A LOT OF FINGER CROSSING!

AND WHEN IT UPDATES IT WENT TO THE NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS 10. 1511_10586.71 INSTEAD OF THE BUILD 10586.0. 10586.0 WAS THE BUILD THAT HAD THE REGISTRY EDITOR FLAW.

Scanner1142, Apr 26, 2023
  4. Registry Editor

Registry editor utility instead Window's editor

I'm looking for an app to use instead of Windows Registry editor.
    I've already tried two. Registrar and Regcool.
    Does anyone have anything to suggest?
    Thanks.*Smile

buglocker2, Apr 26, 2023
Thema:

Registry Editor

1. Registry Editor - Similar Threads - Registry Editor

2. Changing userpath in Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing userpath in Registry Editor: Getting a new PC and transferring things over was a mess and my Desktop was placed in onedrive. I had to change it, alongside my Pictures, Documents, and Downloads to the correct path C:/Users/Username/ from %USERPROFILE%. I was suspicious when I did this that any pathways to...
  3. Changing userpath in Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing userpath in Registry Editor: Getting a new PC and transferring things over was a mess and my Desktop was placed in onedrive. I had to change it, alongside my Pictures, Documents, and Downloads to the correct path C:/Users/Username/ from %USERPROFILE%. I was suspicious when I did this that any pathways to...
  4. Changing userpath in Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant find any sign of AnyDesk software in the apps & features as well as Registry editor...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant find any sign of AnyDesk software in the apps & features as well as Registry editor...: I want to uninstall anydesk . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-any-sign-of-anydesk-software-in-the/42ac620b-8a47-4734-9d01-c906ad1edec1
  6. I cant find any sign of AnyDesk software in the apps & features as well as Registry editor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find any sign of AnyDesk software in the apps & features as well as Registry editor...: I want to uninstall anydesk . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-any-sign-of-anydesk-software-in-the/42ac620b-8a47-4734-9d01-c906ad1edec1
  7. I cant find any sign of AnyDesk software in the apps & features as well as Registry editor...

8. Deleted home using registry editor and wanting quick access back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted home using registry editor and wanting quick access back: I was annoyed by home in file explorer so I searched online and deleted it using the steps, and I went to find quick access, but I've used all the possible steps and the quick access folder still didn't appear, I've tried to pin some folders to quick access but nothing...
  9. Deleted home using registry editor and wanting quick access back

Deleted home using registry editor and wanting quick access back: I was annoyed by home in file explorer so I searched online and deleted it using the steps, and I went to find quick access, but I've used all the possible steps and the quick access folder still didn't appear, I've tried to pin some folders to quick access but nothing...
  10. Unfortunately, I've deleted my UserPorfile Data from Registry Editor, how can I restore them?

Unfortunately, I've deleted my UserPorfile Data from Registry Editor, how can I restore them?: I've deleted my current user profile from Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList\ and suddenly all my application data has been deleted. That was really very important. Is there any option to recover them? I've checked my user...