Windows 10: registry entries

Discus and support registry entries in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jeriboam, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Jeriboam Win User

registry entries

ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier HKCR\CLSID\{265b1075-d22b-41eb-bc97-87568f3e6dab}

:)

Jeriboam, Feb 8, 2021

2. Registry entries missing

Hi Arvid,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

This might be due to the registry entries getting corrupted or missing. I would suggest you to click the article given below and try the 3rd step from the article first. If that doesn't work, continue with the other suggested troubleshooting steps one after
    the other.

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Rooke Win User
    Miscellaneous Registry entries?

W1zzard: Miscellaneous Registry entries?

For W1zzard,

*Respect :respect:

What are the registry entry names and data types for the Miscellaneous entries:

Currently selected Catalyst A.I. level, and Geometry Instancing Enabled?

I can't find anything that looks like those that are defined in that registry key, and I have to manually set them everytime I reboot my PC. *Frown registry entries :(

It would be nice to be able to keep them set across reboots. *Smile registry entries :)

Or are they taken care in version 0.25b11? I'm currently using 0.24.

Rooke, Feb 8, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

registry entries

Entries in Registry

I think this could be related to a compatibility mode being applied to these programs.

E.g.
    windows registry - Get "SIGN.MEDIA"-Id for compatibility-mode in Windows7 - Super User

You will find more if you do the search suggested above.

E.g. your question was asked here:
    Lots of dead EXE files listed in registry Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums

Is the path similar to this?
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1412963132-789858852-2145561432-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Persisted

dalchina, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

registry entries

1. registry entries - Similar Threads - registry entries

2. Registry entries deleted By erroneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry entries deleted By erroneously: I deleted Yellow and red Color Entries in autorun sysinternals Now in my laptop wifi Bluetooth keyboard touched HDD not working, device manager shows error code 32, events shows that device deleted. Please Help...
  3. Registry entries deleted By erroneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry entries deleted By erroneously: I deleted Yellow and red Color Entries in autorun sysinternals Now in my laptop wifi Bluetooth keyboard touched HDD not working, device manager shows error code 32, events shows that device deleted. Please Help...
  4. Checking my registry to delete some found two Chinese entries, 100% malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking my registry to delete some found two Chinese entries, 100% malware: chinese entries translated into "get the details" and "enjoy". obviously there is malware of some sort, but my computer is running fine and nothing i have has been compromised as far as i know. i want to know if there is a way to see what the harm is and scan the files to...
  5. Checking my registry to delete some found two Chinese entries, 100% malware

Checking my registry to delete some found two Chinese entries, 100% malware: chinese entries translated into "get the details" and "enjoy". obviously there is malware of some sort, but my computer is running fine and nothing i have has been compromised as far as i know. i want to know if there is a way to see what the harm is and scan the files to...
  6. Checking my registry to delete some found two Chinese entries, 100% malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows 11 virtual midi MS GS Wavetable synth input output dll files and registry entries?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 virtual midi MS GS Wavetable synth input output dll files and registry entries?: No, restore point doesnt work here. Windows 11 virtual midi MS GS Wavetable synth input output dll files and registry entries? Where is it and how do I get it back?I cannot play midi with Windows media player and I cannot use my pc keyboard as midi.How do I get that...
  8. Windows 11 virtual midi MS GS Wavetable synth input output dll files and registry entries?

Windows 11 virtual midi MS GS Wavetable synth input output dll files and registry entries?: No, restore point doesnt work here. Windows 11 virtual midi MS GS Wavetable synth input output dll files and registry entries? Where is it and how do I get it back?I cannot play midi with Windows media player and I cannot use my pc keyboard as midi.How do I get that...
  9. Can a deleted registry entry user profile be retrieved and installed? I do not have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a deleted registry entry user profile be retrieved and installed? I do not have a...: user profile deleted in registry after update?, no restore point on computer. Is there any way to retrieve and reinstall this entry? My recycle bin is empty....
  10. Can a deleted registry entry user profile be retrieved and installed? I do not have a...

Can a deleted registry entry user profile be retrieved and installed? I do not have a...: user profile deleted in registry after update?, no restore point on computer. Is there any way to retrieve and reinstall this entry? My recycle bin is empty....