Windows 10: Registry Entry

Discus and support Registry Entry in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does anyone know what this registry entry is? When I run McAfee Quick Clean this registry entry can never be removed, is there a reason?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidRochon, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Registry Entry

Does anyone know what this registry entry is? When I run McAfee Quick Clean this registry entry can never be removed, is there a reason? HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{265b1075-d22b-41eb-bc97-87568f3e6dab}

:)

DavidRochon, Jul 25, 2021

2. Registry entries missing

Hi Arvid,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

This might be due to the registry entries getting corrupted or missing. I would suggest you to click the article given below and try the 3rd step from the article first. If that doesn't work, continue with the other suggested troubleshooting steps one after
    the other.

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Rooke Win User
    Miscellaneous Registry entries?

W1zzard: Miscellaneous Registry entries?

For W1zzard,

*Respect :respect:

What are the registry entry names and data types for the Miscellaneous entries:

Currently selected Catalyst A.I. level, and Geometry Instancing Enabled?

I can't find anything that looks like those that are defined in that registry key, and I have to manually set them everytime I reboot my PC. *Frown Registry Entry :(

It would be nice to be able to keep them set across reboots. *Smile Registry Entry :)

Or are they taken care in version 0.25b11? I'm currently using 0.24.

Rooke, Jul 25, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Registry Entry

Entries in Registry

I think this could be related to a compatibility mode being applied to these programs.

E.g.
    windows registry - Get "SIGN.MEDIA"-Id for compatibility-mode in Windows7 - Super User

You will find more if you do the search suggested above.

E.g. your question was asked here:
    Lots of dead EXE files listed in registry Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums

Is the path similar to this?
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1412963132-789858852-2145561432-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Persisted

dalchina, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Registry Entry

1. Registry Entry - Similar Threads - Registry Entry

2. Two registry entries for excluding drivers in updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Two registry entries for excluding drivers in updates: I have set my group policy to exclude drivers in Windows updates. This adds the value ExcludeWUDriversinQualityUpdates to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate. Whilst I was looking at setting something else I also discovered the same value in...
  3. What do these registry tweaks do and are they still valid entries?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What do these registry tweaks do and are they still valid entries?: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Direct3D] "DisableVidMemVBs"=dword:00000000 "MMX Fast Path"=dword:00000001 "FlipNoVsync"=dword:00000001 [HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Direct3D] "DisableVidMemVBs"=dword:00000000 "MMX Fast Path"=dword:00000001...
  4. What do these registry values do and are they still valid entries?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What do these registry values do and are they still valid entries?: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Avalon.Graphics] "DisableHWAcceleration"=dword:00000000 "MaxMultisampleSize"=dword:00000000 "UseReferenceRasterizer"=dword:00000000 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Avalon.Graphics]...
  5. How to remove Active X registry entry after active X has been uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove Active X registry entry after active X has been uninstalled.: Active X has been uninstalled from my windows 10 X64 laptop but a registry still exists that CCleaner can not delete. After doing some reading up on this it appears that uninstalled only deletes the main file and not the registry entries. I believe this is a source of...
  6. NEED HELP locating the registry entry for the start menu programs, I did it before I just...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NEED HELP locating the registry entry for the start menu programs, I did it before I just...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/gsi92peeuvj61.png?width=553&format=png&auto=webp&s=d9bd581538ded08314aff78626d28d6d8f3efab8 submitted by /u/Keanupy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lt76c3/need_help_locating_the_registry_entry_for_the/
  7. Strange registry entries in Home Group Listener Guid_AlphaListener_AlphaAccount

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange registry entries in Home Group Listener Guid_AlphaListener_AlphaAccount: I can't find anything on Alpha listener or an Alpha Account. CIA hacking tools appeared in one search but the translation to English was terrible and I couldn't understand it.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Problem with a registry entries

Problem with a registry entries: Problem with the following registry: ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier HKCR\CLSID\{265b1075-d22b-41eb-bc97-87568f3e6dab} [Original Title: registry entries]...
  9. registry entries

registry entries: ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier HKCR\CLSID\{265b1075-d22b-41eb-bc97-87568f3e6dab} https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/registry-entries/739b6f1f-5482-41d7-98cc-c9cfc7df078c
  10. Can restoring Windows remove registry entry disabilities?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can restoring Windows remove registry entry disabilities?: I disabled clear history on chrome and Microsoft edge, incognito on chrome, and InPrivate on edge, and suddenly days later I see they all have been reset, with history cleaned. Do you think the system was restored? Any ideas? If so, should this entry alone prevent a restore?...