Windows 10: Registry Error Blue Screen on Start Up

Discus and support Registry Error Blue Screen on Start Up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC froze with a blue screen and critical process died 2 days ago. After a hard reboot it started with the system auto repair and began diagnosing my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BlakeLax27, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Registry Error Blue Screen on Start Up

My PC froze with a blue screen and critical process died 2 days ago. After a hard reboot it started with the system auto repair and began diagnosing my PC. The auto repair failed and sent me to a trouble shooting menu. The system failed to trouble shoot and every other option it gives fails as well. I can’t boot from my recovery hard drive I can’t wipe the system. I can’t uninstall the latest updates and I can’t use the image restore. I’ve tried using command prompt to run a scan and that fails as well. If anyone can tell me how to fix this I would greatly appreciate it. Nothing online seems t

:)

BlakeLax27, Aug 8, 2022

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 8, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Blue Screen error with Bad_System_Config_Info after an upgrade

Hi Jan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts take by you in resolving the issue. I understand that after an upgrade you are receive Blue Screen error on the computer with Bad_System_Config_Info. I’ll help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• May I know the update that was installed on the computer recently?
    • What is the complete model number of the computer that you are using?

The “Bad_System_Config_Info” error means that something is wrong with the registry on your PC and you'll need to return to a previous configuration. I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Error 0x74: Bad_system_config_info
    and see if that helps.

Note: The last step in the above article talks about performing a reset on the computer. Resetting the computer will delete all the files and applications from the computer. Do not perform reset on your computer.

You may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    . Select
    After an update was installed
    and perform the suggested steps.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 8, 2022
  4. Roan T Win User

Registry Error Blue Screen on Start Up

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

Registry Error Blue Screen on Start Up

1. Registry Error Blue Screen on Start Up - Similar Threads - Registry Error Blue

2. Registry Error Blue Screen on Start Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Error Blue Screen on Start Up: My PC froze with a blue screen and critical process died 2 days ago. After a hard reboot it started with the system auto repair and began diagnosing my PC. The auto repair failed and sent me to a trouble shooting menu. The system failed to trouble shoot and every other option...
  3. Blue Screen Errors as a Result of Registry Changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Errors as a Result of Registry Changes: My problem started when I decided to add a new key to the Intel Registry. I never made a backup of the registry and I thought deleting the key would solve my issue, but I was wrong. Every time my system boots I receive a blue screen error as follows:...
  4. Registry error blue screen. Can't start windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry error blue screen. Can't start windows.: I don't know what to do. It just won't boot.I tried booting from safe mode turning it on and off 3 times before the blue screen but it does not work....
  5. Start up error , blue screen

Start up error , blue screen: Hi,My laptop had an OS error issue a couple of weeks ago and I went to a shop and installed a new win 10.There days later it started showing a text during startup like this For about four days I had no other issue and I could countinue startup by pressing enter but after...
  6. Blue screen error shortly after start up

Blue screen error shortly after start up: I have a desktop PC with Windows 10 Pro. Here are my specs: CPU: Intel i7-6700K at 4.0 GHz RAM: 16 GB at 2133 MHz Video card: MSI GEFORCE GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 rev. 1.0 System drive: Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 I have been getting...
  7. Blue Screen stopcode: registry error

Blue Screen stopcode: registry error: It been like this for ages and i dont know what to do. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-stopcode-registry-error/85bdd407-6fe7-408d-bc73-e3330f1009d2
  8. Blue screen on start up

Blue screen on start up: Recently i have installed windows 10 version 1909 and my laptop shows blue screen on start up everytime. It shows the error 'KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR' and shows failed: cdd.dll. How to I fix this problem. I tried Uninstalling the version 1909 update too but the problem...
  9. Start up error that leads to blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start up error that leads to blue screen: I was playing rust when all of a sudden my pc crashed and i was shown an orange crash page instead of blue and this was the atop code DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS and this is what failed RzDev_0C00.sys and ive tried wiping my pc but when i try it...
  10. Blue Screen Error on Start-up: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen Error on Start-up: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: So I recently decided to free up some disk space on my PC by going to Settings>Storage>Free up Disk Space. I clicked it but then the progress bar was not moving for some time so I decided to close the window and restart my laptop. The screen said windows is restarting....